- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If anyone is interested, I also started a story based on the hit television show,: "Bones".  Here is the link:

www.remembering-bones.com/

Rated PG-13 for adult language.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, or its characters.  They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, or its characters.  They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

Her eyes fluttered open to stare at the white ceiling above her.  She stretched her arms out and yawned.  A bright color caught her eyes.  Circled in bright red Sharpe on her calendar were the words: Laurynn visits.  Oh my god!  I completely forgot!  Kagome bolted out of bed and straight to her bathroom to get ready.

The doorbell rang and Souta ran towards it.  "I'll get it!"  He opened up and stood a petite woman similar to Kagome.  Her deep brown eyes were in contrast to her natural olive tone.  Eyeliner touched the bottom eyelid of her purple almond shaped eyes, making them stand out.  Her jet black hair fell in waves on her shoulders.  She wore a school uniform similar to Kagome's, only red instead of green.  On her shoulder she carried a light purple book bag and a small suitcase in her hand.

"Hey Laurynn.  How's it goin'?  Mamma's out shopping and Kagome's upstairs."  She ruffled his hair.

"Hey Souta.  Long time no see.  I was just on the longest plane flight ever.  You should come visit to America some time.  I'm sure Papa would pay for your tickets."  Just at that time Kagome flew down the steps and embraced her cousin.

"Laurynn!  I'm so glad your here.   We have so much to talk about."

"I'm sure we do.  You always had the busy life, Kagome."  Kagome pulled her upstairs to the guest room.  The folded up on the bed and Kagome began her story.

---

"I can't believe this!  I knew you were always exciting, but this- this is amazing.  You have to take me some time!"

"Only Inuyasha and I can travel through."

"Well what about since we're family?"

"Souta can't get through."

"What if we hold hands?"

"It's worth a try.  Come on let's go."  The descended the steps.  "Souta, when Momma gets back, let her know we're goin' to the feudal era, 'kay?"

"Sure, sis.  Good luck Laurynn."  With that they were off.

---

Inuyasha leaned against Kaeade's hut as Sango and Miroku were deep in conversation.  Kagome was to get back that day.  Suddenly her scent filled his nose, along with the smell of roses which made him sneeze.  "Kagome's back," he said nonchalantly.  Shippou bounded towards the well with the rest of them in tow.

Kagome pulled her cousin out of the well.  She still couldn't believe it worked.  She stifled a giggle as Laurynn took in her surroundings in awe.  Kagome sat on the cool grass and patted the ground beside her, motioning for Laurynn to sit.  She wanted to relax with her cousin before all her friends showed up.  "Do you think you can remember their names?  I'll introduce them, but, it should be fairly easy."

"Nah, I think I got it.  Inuyasha is the one with the puppy dog ears, Miroku is the lecherous monk, Kirara is the two-tailed cat, Shippou is the fox demon, and Sango is the demon slayer who carries around the giant boomerang."

"Exactly."  She felt Inuyasha's aura.  "Their coming, you ready?"  Laurynn took a shaky breath.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this.  All comments appreciated.

braintrust00