- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter was short, so we'll make it a two-for-one this week.
 

Ch.6
She Did WHAT with my Brother?”

The sky began to brighten as the stars disappeared and the clouds covered up the moon. Kiachi paced around Inuyasha, who was sitting down, his face on his legs.

“I can’t believe you did that!” Kiachi shouted.

Inuyasha looked down at the cleft of his pants and sighed. “I can’t believe it’s gone...how is it that I didn't notice before? It's...it's gone...”

Kiachi stood there for a moment, then shouted even louder.

IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT? What about poor Akira? You scared her out of her mind! You know that girl is going to be scarred for life now, right? She witnessed her best friend running around nude shouting, ‘Where’s my…?’”

“Give it a rest already!” Inuyasha cut Kiachi off.

A sudden rustle in the bushes stopped Kiachi from objecting. A raccoon youkai, slightly older then Plentiku, leapt from the bushes. He had a smug look on his face. He was cute; a tiny goatee decorated his chin. He had short, spiky black hair with silver highlights. He wore a pair of gray pants that were obviously too big from him. Inuyasha figured he probably stole them from some fat guy. He wore an open vest, showing off his pecs and six-pack.

“Hey, Plentiku. You’re looking fabulously delicious tonight. How’s about you and me go for a romantic food-raid by moonlight?”

Inuyasha couldn’t help but laugh. “Yeah, right. Take a hike, moron.”

The raccoon boy shuddered in delight. “You know it drives me crazy when you flatter me like that.”

Kiachi leaned closer to Inuyasha. “That’s Oru. He’s bad news. Stay away from him, if you know what’s good for your health.”

I’ll stay away from him if I know what’s good for my sexuality! Inuyasha thought to himself.

He got up, facing Oru. “You’ve got 5 seconds to get lost before I turn you inside-out.” Inuyasha hissed.

Oru’s grin widened. Without warning, he snatched Inuyasha and kissed him. He immediately let go and shouted painfully. Inuyasha had the boy’s tongue firmly between his teeth.

“Lemme go!” Oru pleaded, tears in his eyes.

Inuyasha released, and spat in every direction. He wiped his mouth, walked over to Oru, and punched him right in the jaw. Oru flew back a few feet into a bush. He got up and staggered away. Inuyasha grinned and turned to Kiachi, who was saturated in Inuyasha’s rejected saliva.

“Oops.” Inuyasha smiled.

Kiachi shook himself dry. “Well, that’s one suitor that will never bother Plentiku again.”

Inuyasha tilted his head, confused. “One? How many does she have?”

Kiachi counted for a moment, then shrugged. “Beats me. I’d say around…100 or so.”

Inuyasha gasped. “Damn!” He looked down at the body he occupied, then shrugged. “Well, I can’t blame them.”

Kiachi continued. “Of course, she has her favorite. I’ve caught them several times making out.”

Inuyasha smiled. “Yeah? Who?”

Kiachi stood up tall. “Why, Lord Sesshomaru, of course!”

Inuyasha stopped dead in his tracks. His eye twitched and his jaw dropped to the ground.

“Wha-?” He squeaked.

Kiachi nodded. “Oh, yes. They are quite fond of each other.”

“But…but…but…Sesshomaru hates hanyous!”

Kiachi shook his head. “What? No he doesn’t. Well, except one. His brother. What’s his name again? Ino…Ini…?”

“I…nu…ya…sha?” Inuyasha piped out.

“Yes, that’s the one!” Kiachi clapped. He stopped for a moment. “Hey, what’s your name again?”

“Inu…yasha.” Inuyasha stammered again.

It took the rodent a minute to put two and two together. Once he figured it out, he laughed hysterically, pointing at a very disturbed Inuyasha.

HA! Sucks to be you!”


Morning…Day 2

Kagome and the rest of the group continued eastward. They weren’t even a quarter of the way there. Kirara could only fly them so far each day, and Plentiku refused to take Kagome on her back.

“You’ve got 2 legs and a heartbeat. You can walk without me holding your hand.” Plentiku would say when Kagome asked for a ride.

Kagome sighed. She missed Inuyasha!

As they traveled on, Plentiku walked behind Sango. She ran her fingers through Sango’s hair. Sango shuddered and turned. She still wasn’t used to this.

“Umm...what is it?” She asked, trying so hard not to blush.

“Your hair is so pretty.” Plentiku said, now using both hands to stroke Sango’s head. Sango was red now, totally engulfed in Inuyasha’s arms.

“Is…is that so?”

“Yes. Next time we stop, can I play with it?”

“Huh?” Sango gasped out.

Kagome, who was also blushing, giggled lightly. Plentiku turned to her.

“Can you play with mine? I’m sure Inuyasha won’t mind.” Plentiku said with a wink.

Kagome looked down shyly. She had always wanted to touch Inuyasha’s hair, and now she had an excuse.

“Well, I guess so.”

Plentiku smiled. “And I’ll let you touch these cute little ears all you want!” She said.

Kagome’s eyes brightened up. “You mean… his ears are no longer off limits?”

Plentiku twitched them teasingly. “Molest them all you want!”

Immediately, Kagome was upon them. Sango joined her. The two giggled like school children. Miroku watched, still shaken from the previous night. Plentiku glanced over at him and winked.

“Touch them anytime you want, big boy.” She said with a flirty smile.

Miroku backed up slowly. Inuyasha’s body and voice just hit on him. Girl inside or not, it was still scary. He hung his head and walked away, confused beyond all reason.

Chapter End Notes:
Next Week: Ch. 7 "Bear With Me" & Ch. 8 "Puppy Love Gone Wrong"