- Text Size +
 

Ch.2
I Feel Pretty”

Inuyasha opened his eyes slowly the next morning. It was awfully dark. He didn’t remember going so deep inside the forest to sleep. He didn’t remember falling asleep in the position he was in either.

Probably switched trees because a branch was poking me or something. He thought.

He lifted his arms to stretch. He flinched when he brushed up against something. He cupped his hand around it. His eyes went wide.

“What the hell…OH, SHIT!!!!!!!

He jumped when he seen he had rather large breasts. He lost his balance and fell out of the tree, hitting every branch on the way down. He got up, still frantic. His hands were still glued to his chest…or her chest? His breathing was hard and he looked around, confused. He had no idea where he was. He’d never seen this forest before in his life.

KAGOME! MIROKU! SANGO! SHIPPO!” He called to no avail.

He was utterly alone. Overcome with curiosity, he began exploring this new body. His hands traveled from his breasts down his slender sides and out to his wide hips. They then traveled to his back end, where a long, furry thing was growing out of his butt. He turned to see a ringed tail, which wagged in greeting. He pulled on it, making absolutely sure it was attached; it was. He felt a sudden breeze on the back of his neck. He touched it to find his luxurious locks were gone. Only a short mop of black hair coated his cranium. After a minute, he noticed his ears were swiveling in every direction. His ears could move, but not like this. The little round ones that crowned his head acted as if they were on crack.

He suddenly took off, running aimlessly through the strange woods. His sense of smell was replaced with enhanced hearing and sight, adding dizziness and inexplicable fright to his overwhelming perplexity. During his blind race amongst the unfamilar forest, he caught his foot on a rock and tripped, tumbling down a hill. He finally skidded to a stop on his back. He sat up tiredly and looked down at his feet. He screamed like a little girl when he seen they were…fuzzy. He jumped up and tried to run again, only to trip and fall face first into a creek. He pushed himself up and looked down at his reflection. He gasped at the masked girl staring back at him.

“Oh, Lord...I’m...I'm...a woman!!” He touched his twitchy ears and grabbed his flicking tail. “And I'm vermin!!!”

He jumped up and started to run again, his hands still firmly attached to his newly budded bosom while he searched frantically for his friends.

“Somebody has it out for me! I bet this is Naraku’s doing!” He yelled out loud to himself.

He really wasn’t loving his female voice, either. It was squeaky and annoying. His mad dash brought him into a nearby town. Everybody in the village seemed to glare at him with dark anemosity. He stopped and removed his hands from his chest.

“What the hell are you all staring at?” He challenged. Of course, it didn’t sound so challenging coming from his girly voice.

Two men stepped foreword.

“You’ve got a lot of nerve showing up here in broad daylight! And without a disguise!”

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow. “You people got a grudge against me or something?”

Within moments, men piled on top of poor, confused Inuyasha, and threw him jail. He tried to fight them off, but the girl’s body was weak. He looked out the jailhouse window. It was only then he noticed a ‘wanted’ picture of this female’s face all over the town. He sighed.

Perfect.

 

Plentiku arose the next morning.

“Wow. I didn’t expect to sleep all night!” She said to herself.

She quickly hid her eyes from the rays of the bright sun. Funny, she fell asleep deep inside the forest so the sun wouldn’t shine in her sensitive eyes. She opened them. Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt. Something suddenly caught her eye between her legs, besides the fact that she was wearing a bright red haori. The thing was erect in the air. Was it a snake? She reached over slowly and broke off a piece of the branch next to her. She cocked the stick back and smacked the creature right on the head. A sudden pain shot up her thigh upon contact with the creature’s head. She grabbed herself and shrieked, falling out of the tree. She landed hard on something. It was Kagome, who shoved her off quickly.

“HEY! Inuyasha! What’s the big idea?”

Plentiku shrieked and backed into the tree.

“Who are you?” She squeaked, fingernails in her mouth.

Kagome shook her head. “Ha, ha. Very funny, Inuyasha.”

“What?” Plentiku looked down at the thing again. “It’s still there!” She yelled, whacking it again. Again, she grabbed herself and hunched over in pain. Kagome blushed and turned away.

“Inuyasha, if you’re going to do that, go into the woods for crying out loud!”

After smacking it 4 more times, Plentiku realized it was attached to her. The rest of the group joined the scene.

“Why is Inuyasha grabbing himself?” Sango asked, a little disturbed by the sight.

“At least I go into the forest to do that.” Miroku added.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with him.” Kagome said. “It’s like he forgot who he is.”

Plentiku slowly pulled the pants away and peeked in. She shrieked.

“Oh, my gosh! What am I suppose to do with that?” She cried.

The group backed up. Inuyasha, crying? Over a morning erection?

“Inuyasha, just go to the bathroom and it’ll go away!” Miroku tried to help.

Plentiku sunk to her knees, crying uncontrollably.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!” She whined.

The group exchanged looks.

“I think we need to talk to Kaede. Maybe she knows what’s wrong.” Kagome said.

The group looked back over at Inuyasha, who was in the fetal position; ever so often looking down his pants, and crying pathetically like a 3 year old girl.