- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Written in 2005, excuse silliness and bad writing.
That next Saturday, Inuyasha had to gather up the courage to go to Alina's house. Unfortunately, he froze at the front door. Come on Inuyasha! You can do this! Just tell her you're sorry! He shook his head, then raised his hand and knocked on the door 3 times.

"I'll get it!" Alina's voice called, causing Inuyasha to sigh dreamily at the beautiful vocals he heard.

"Okay, sis" Koga said, watching TV.

Alina ran to the door, and opened it. She yelped when she saw Inuyasha. "I-inuyasha!"

"Um..Uh...H-hi Alina. Listen, I'm sorry about..um..two weeks ago. I know I shouldn't have fought with Sesshomaru, and I'm sorry I made you..worry about me" Inuyasha choked out.

Alina smiled. She was afraid she'd have to come over to Inuyasha's place and apologize for giving him such a hard time. "It's okay. I forgive you."

"Really?" Inuyasha said as his ears perked up. "Well, uh..Oh! I forgot, um, here.." He handed her a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

Alina giggled. She just imagined the hours Inuyasha spent trying to prepare for coming over. "Thanks. So see you at school Monday?"

"Uh, actually..I was wondering if I could come over and we could do our homework together tomorrow...?" Inuyasha asked. He knew Alina's habits: Don't get homework done until Sunday.

"Hey, that'd be fun. Okay. See you tomorrow, then!" Alina said, then smiled when Inuyasha nodded, and watched him walk away. She closed the door, looked at the flowers and chocolates, then squealed happily.

"Heh, you gonna kiss 'im tomorrow, Alina?" Koga teased.

"Oh shut up little brother" Alina barked, then ran to her room.

Inuyasha, proud of himself, went back home, humming happily. Woohoo! She forgave me, and we're gonna go on a study date tomorrow! Could life get any better! Well, probably could...

The next day, Alina decided to get in one of her cutest outfits for Inuyasha. She heard the door being knocked on, then ran to get it. Unfortunately, Koga beat her to the punch.

"Hey mutt face" Koga said, causing Alina to get angry.

"Hello wolf. Is Alina home?" Inuyasha asked.

"Present!" Alina said, pushing Koga aside.

Inuyasha looked at her. "Hey, you look great."

Alina blushed. "Ummm..Thanks!

"Oh go play out your love story in your room, Alina" Koga joked, then sat on the couch, turning the TV on.

Alina growled slightly, then took Inuyasha to her room. Inuyasha sat on the bed. "Hm, you got a new bed?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. I was too big for my old one" she replied.

They did their homework together, often joking around and eating snacks. Soon it was around sunset. "Hey! I got an idea! Let's go watch the sun set" Alina said.

"Okay" Inuyasha replied. They went outside and watched the sun go down.

"The way the sun lights up the sky during the sunset is so pretty.." Alina said.

"Just like you."

"H-huh?" Alina looked at Inuyasha, blushing.

"Alina..I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

Inuyasha sighed. It was now or never. He took her hands in both of his, and stared into her eyes. "Alina Mitsumoto...I love you. I can't stop thinking about you..And I don't want to be friends anymore."

Alina's face had, basically, turned into a cherry. "Wh-what?"

"Alina...Will you be my girlfriend? Please?"

Eek! Ohh..What do I say, what do I say! "Um..O-o..okay.."

Inuyasha grinned, then hugged her tightly. Alina practically melted in his embrace, then wrapped her arms around him as well. "Do you love me too?" Inuyasha asked, whispering.

"Yes.." Alina replied, also whispering.

"Good."

Inuyasha pulled back a bit, then brought his lips close to Alina's and kissed her.

Koga smirked, watching from the window. "About time!"

For Alina, the kiss seemed to go on for eternity, even if it was only a few moments long. Inuyasha smiled at her, then they let go of each other.

"That was a goodbye kiss, by the way" Inuyasha said with a small chuckle. "See ya tomorrow." He ran off.

Alina blinked, then fell down, fainting. She was unable to believe what just happened.
Chapter End Notes:
See Chap 1 for disclaimer.