- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Written in 2005, excuse silliness and bad writing.
Alina slowly opened her eyes. She looked around, and noticed she was in her room. She smelled Inuyasha's scent, and realized he brought her home. She sighed. He left, too..

Meanwhile, in Inuyasha's home..

"I can't believe you, Sesshomaru!" the younger sibling's voice roared.

"She was mine to begin with!" the older one barked.

"And so you clarify it by raping her! Geez, that's a REAL turn-on to the ladies! NOT!"

"Oh, and like being a hanyou is a turn-on to the demon women!"

"Well..Well...ALINA'S DIFFERENT!"

"She wants a powerful, handsome, FULL demon man!"

"No she doesn't! She wants a powerful, cute, hanyou!"

"Psshh! Yeah right!"

"It's true! I think.."

Sesshomaru just laughed. "You're not even worth her time!"

"Yes I am!"

"You're just a hopeless, love-sick FOOL!"

Inuyasha stepped back a little. "N-no I'm not.."

"Yes you are...You love her more than life itself. Bah! She's just a woman. Women deserve no respect. They are simply made to cook, clean, and have sex. And Alina is no exception."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Inuyasha leaped at his brother.

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru rolled around a bit, angry, then suddenly they started to claw and bite at each other. Inuyasha didn't care if Alina would hate him..He couldn't let Sesshomaru insult her like that.

The next day, at school, Inuyasha bumped into Alina. He had long slash marks on his arms, legs, and face, a bite mark on his neck, and a black eye. Alina gasped. "Inuyasha! What happened to you!"

"Oh, uh..Nothing. Got in a fight with a raccoon.." Inuyasha replied.

"Liar.." Alina said as she rolled her eyes.

"I..I fought with Sesshomaru after he insulted you.."

"Wh-what! You could've gotten yourself killed! GOD, INUYASHA, YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!"

"I'm sorry.."

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Inuyasha! Ugh..I can't even stand to look at you right now!" Alina turned and walked away, furious.

Inuyasha's ears drooped. Great, the woman I love hates me. GODDAMN IT! He sighed and went to class.

For the next week Inuyasha sent Alina gifts, but never dared to show up at her front door. Instead, he had Miroku give her the gifts. Various flowers, cards, and other things Miroku had to bring every day. Alina was getting sick of it.

"Miroku, take it back" Alina said. It was Sunday now.

"But Inuyasha would really like it if you.." Miroku said.

"No. Take it back. Now." Alina then slammed the front door. She sat on the sofa and sighed. She missed Inuyasha, and began to wish he would give her the gifts himself.

Inuyasha was sitting on his bed, looking at a picture that had him and Alina in it. They were hand in hand, and Inuyasha had a trophy in his other hand. "Heh..She didn't even make it seem like I won that tournament most of the time...And she's always been there for me." He sighed, flopping backward onto the bed. He stared up at the ceiling, where a single picture of Alina was. He smiled a bit and blew a kiss at it. "I love you..Alina Mitsumoto..If only I could tell you face to face.."

Alina was now laying in her bed, staring at a picture of Inuyasha on the ceiling. A single tear escaped her eye. "I love you so much, Inuyasha...I wish I had the guts to tell you.."
Chapter End Notes:
See Chap 1 for disclaimer.