- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Again, written in 2005. Excuse silliness and bad writing.
"I'm what, WHAT!" Alina was upset that Miroku wouldn't tell her. No, upset wasn't the word. She was furious.

"Well, you're..." Miroku was about to tell, but got interrupted.

Inuyasha was sniffing Alina. "You're in heat, Lin!"

At those three words, Alina's whole face turned white. Her pupils shrank, and she looked stunned. "H-h-h-h-he-hea.." Suddenly her voice grew loud enough so the whole tenth level of the apartment building could hear, "HEAT!"

Inuyasha, Miroku, and Koga had to rub one of their ears. "Ow" the two demons said together.

"Now, Alina, calm down..It's nothing bad" Miroku assured her.

"I'M IN FUCKING HEAT, YOU ASSHOLE!" Alina felt like chopping Miroku's head off, as she continued to scream at him. "THAT MEANS.." Her voice then got quieter as she calmed just a little. "That means I can have a child now.." She yelled one more time, "FUCK!"

Miroku sighed, feeling it was hopeless to calm her down. And really, when Alina Mitsumoto was angry, it took hours to calm her down. Unless it came to Inuyasha. He could get her calm very quickly.

"Shhh..It'll be alright, Lin" Inuyasha said, calmly, as he rubbed her right ear lightly.

The anger in the wolf died down until it finally disappeared. She then closed her eyes. Her ears were one of the most sensitive parts on her body. "Th-thanks, Inuyasha.."

"No problem!" the inuhanyou said with a grin.

The next day, Monday, Alina felt a little better and went to school. Her two friends quickly ran up to her.

The shorter one, a 15 year old, had long, black hair that went a little past her shoulders. She had brown eyes, and was a normal human. She was dressed in the school's uniform for girls, even if it wasn't required. Her name was Kagome Higurashi.

The taller one, a 16 year old, had long, black hair also. Her eyes were a darker brown than Kagome's. Her hair went down to her knees like Alina's. She wore jeans and a loose t-shirt. Her name was Sango Coralle.

Alina had her hair up in a bun, and was wearing tight jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed her belly a little.

"Alina!" Kagome exclaimed.

"We heard the news, Alina!" Sango said.

"Yeah! We can't believe you're in heat!" Kagome added in.

"It's no big" she replied.

"Yes it is!" Kagome defended.

"You can have a baby now!" the two girls said together.

Alina rolled her eyes and walked away from them, but unfortunately got followed. She noticed all the demon males giving her looks as if she was the prettiest, most popular girl in school. And they say being in heat is a good thing! BAH! It's a curse! She just grunted angrily, and kept walking.

Suddenly a man, who looked 18, came and gently pushed Alina into the wall, putting his arms at her sides to keep her from escaping. He had long, long silver hair that reached his knees, and beautiful golden eyes. His ears were pointed, much like Koga's. He had a blue crescent mood on his forehead, and two purple demon stripes on each of his cheeks and hands. He was very handsome, much like Inuyasha..But in Alina's eyes, he was as ugly as a toad. He wore the traditional school uniform for men. His name was Sesshomaru, and he was Inuyasha's older half-brother.

"Hello Alina" Sesshomaru said, his voice sounding calm. He took in her scent, and smirked. "Ah, so the rumors are true. You are in heat."

Alina just looked away from him. "Go away, Sesshomaru."

"Why should I? You're still mated to me, even if you're in love with that half breed." Sesshomaru replied, and pressed his cold lips against her warm ones. It felt like kissing the dead to Alina.

"Mnnngh?"

Sesshomaru then pulled away, and Alina glared at him. "Listen, we weren't mated. We were just together for a little while!" she said.

"Three glorious years." Sesshomaru's cold lips then pressed against her warm lips again, but only for a short moment. "And I want it to be longer.."

Alina shook her head. "No! I'm through with you, Sesshomaru!"

Sesshomaru smirked coldly. "Well, then I guess I'll just have to knock you unconscious and take you as my mate while you're in heat.."

Alina's eyes widened. Sesshomaru suddenly moved down to her neck and sunk his sharp fangs in, causing her to cry out. They were all alone in the hall, since the bell had rang when he pinned her to the wall and everyone hurried off to class. Alina slowly lost consciousness.

Hours later, everyone came back from class, at the end of school. Inuyasha, Miroku, Kagome, and Sango were talking as they walked together, and passed by Alina's unconscious form. Inuyasha noticed her and quickly stopped. "Whoa! What happened to her!"

Miroku, Kagome, and Sango looked over. Alina's jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped, and her shirt was lifted up to near her breasts. Her panties, or the shredded remains, were near her waist. Sango and Kagome gasped in horror. "Oh my!" Kagome managed to let out. She and Sango went down to Alina's side, and saw the fang marks on her neck, but mistook it for a hickey.

"Ooooh..Looked like someone's hormones got the better of them" Sango said.

Inuyasha immediately shoved them out of the way, picked the wolf-girl up, and sniffed at her limp body. Sesshomaru's scent was all over her. He then examined the "hickey." "Idiots! This isn't a hickey! These are the marks of someone's fangs! Probably Sesshomaru's..." He was now furious. His brother had raped his best friend! He made a mental note to shred Sesshomaru to pieces.

Sango and Kagome gasped again. "But why would Sesshomaru do something like that!" Kagome asked.

Miroku thought a moment, and answered her question. "Sesshomaru and Alina used to be together until about two months ago. Maybe..Just maybe he did this to get her back. Either that or to make Inuyasha...Oh, I better not say it."

"Make me what?" Inuyasha asked, glaring at Miroku.

"Jealous" Miroku answered simply.

"Feh!" Inuyasha grunted. He then carried Alina to her apartment.
Chapter End Notes:
See Chap 1 for disclaimer.