[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

when a wolf demon girl named kanade attacks inuyasha and friends kagome sees a strange color in her eyes that aren't common at all. it looks like the shikon no tama's color...


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Ayame, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kikyo, Kirara, Kouga, Miroku, Naraku, Saimyosho, Sango, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 11006 Read: 567
Published: 30 Mar 2009 Updated: 14 Apr 2009
Story Notes:
kanade is a made up charecter so don't think i read the manga and just happen to come upon the name.

1. Chapter 1:down the river, kanade's the name by inufan4nowandalways123 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1175 words)
when kagome goes down the river and sees someone float down the river unconcius.

2. Chapter 2:crossing the paths of fate by inufan4nowandalways123 [Reviews - 0] (1766 words)

kanade is throwing a tantrum when she crooses path with someone.who is this man?

Note:I need help adding the characters to the title box you know where it says the title and rating and all that stuff.

3. Chapter 3:Rage and Sorrow of the full moon by inufan4nowandalways123 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1571 words)
The night of the full moon approaches inuyasha hopes for kagome's sake that they are able to make it out alive.

4. Chapter 4:the forgotten shadows in the fog by inufan4nowandalways123 [Reviews - 0] (1779 words)

inuyasha and friends try thier best insearch of kouga and naraku.

when they near kayede's village, a fog came and slowly, everyone mistaken others shadows of someone else.

5. Chapter 5:where the dead lie. by inufan4nowandalways123 [Reviews - 0] (2495 words)

kanade and friends approach a cave. the cave let humans enter alive but for hanyous,youkais, and kitsune you're body slowly dissapears until you're nothing but a living spirit.

the song in this is called every heart. if you don't know the tune open a new tab and let youtube or something play the song while reading it. thats what i do.

6. Chapter 6:the haunting of uzami by inufan4nowandalways123 [Reviews - 0] (990 words)

this is where like the violence starts so....yeah.

ENJOY!!! ;)

7. Chapter 7:the hidden heart of darkness that lurks in the soul of the gentle by inufan4nowandalways123 [Reviews - 0] (1230 words)

when kanade dissapeard, all seemed lost but faith brought them together.

WARNING:BRIEF CHARECTER DEATH.