[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Ineluctable: inescapable, an ineluctable desitiny. Some things are just meant to be.
Rated: X
Categories: Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Adult > One-Shots Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3093 Read: 1080
Published: 30 Mar 2009 Updated: 30 Mar 2009
Story Notes:
This was a gift!fic from inuhanyounikkie.

InuHanyouNikkie prompted:

Let's see.. I'm on a Origami kick, love butterflies... Okay... how about they have a fight, go threw the well, sulk or pout. Kagome decides to make origami animals, Inuyasha feels guilty for saying nasty things to her grumbles that he will do something that she likes. She decides to decorate him with origami birds and butterflies. He pouts even more. She giggles. They argue some more, then go for sweet kisses and maybe some tender love making.

So that in mind and though I did take a few liberties, here is her Origami kick birthday fic!

Ineluctable (in-i-luhk-tuh-buhl): impossible to avoid or evade:"inescapable conclusion", inevitable: an ineluctable destiny

Whew! I finally finished it. Thanks to doggieearlover for beta-ing it for me and I hope you enjoy!


Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. InuYasha and all recognizable characters contained within are the property of Rumiko Takahahi. No copyright infringment is intended and will make no money from this.

1. Ineluctable by inufan625 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3093 words)