- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The stuff in this chapter is true, if you want to have proof look up cryptozooology, or the study of hidden animals in history.

 

Please Read and review!

 

Chapter 23

 

Kagon’s Past

 

Once on the other side of the well, and everyone was at the tree, Kagon said, “Inu, maybe you should stay by the tree for a while.” “Okay, I guess I’ll see you two in a few,” Inu said.

             After Kagon and Kagashe had gone inside the house, and explained what happened the last time, Kagome called Inu in. “So you’re saying that Inu transformed,” Inuyasha asked Kagashe. Kagashe nodded, and Kagon said, “It’s not like she had a choice, she had to put the subjection necklace on Inu.”

            Say, Kagashe where did you pick up Kagon, anyway?” Kagome asked. Kagashe looked at Kagon, and said, “Come to think about it, where do you come from?” “I come from a very long line of priestesses and priests, even longer then most lines; I also went through seven different times before arriving here including the time called the dragon era, where many dragons were pets to humans,” Kagon said. "Wait a minute, Dragons and humans lived together?" Kagome asked. "I see, they are trying to brainwash everyone in this time too," Kagon said, "Yes, not many are left in any time, and the so-called "smart" people will do anything to avoid the truth, and those people that speak out are whipped or worse just about everywhere they go. Of course, those places that are free the people are marked as crazy, and their name is associated with hate." "So why are there so few?" Inuyasha asked. "If five grizzly bears were running rabid throughout a city on Thursday by next Wednesday, every newspaper in a 1000 mile radius would say, "Bingo, Sodu, Bibidii, Sonji, and Bubba killed a grizzly bear each, wouldn't they?" Kagon asked, "Who wants to live next to a fifty foot or more, so-called dangerous dragon?" "I see what you mean," Kagome said. “Well anyway, lets just say that I come from the future,” Kagon said. I sort of suspected that the “so-called smart people” were lying. The only way they would know anything other than a bone in the ground came from an animal that died is if they talked to everyone from the earliest man to the latest, I mean bones don’t talk and they don’t have labels.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.