- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 21

 

The Inevitable Meeting

 

Some time later, after realizing that Kaloga’s weak night was the last quarter, and Sornada’s was the day after, they met up with Inuyasha’s team; Sango and Kirara were now with Inuyasha’s team.

Kagashe walked up to Sango, and said are you

Sango?” “Um… yes, should I know you?” Sango asked. “We’ve never met, but you’ve probably heard about me from your father,” Kagashe said, “My name is Kagashe.” “Oh, I remember, father told me about you. If I’m not mistaken, you were the one able to predict what has happened recently to my family and friends,” Sango said. Inuyasha, who had his hand on his Tetsaiga to keep it from shaking, turned his head, at the same time as Kagashe pulled out her Tetsaiga.

“Get back everyone,” Kagashe said. “Adamant Barrage!” Kagashe yelled, after pulling the Tetsaiga out and the diamond sparks fired at the dragon.

Kagon fired an arrow at the dragon, which gave Kagashe the time needed to destroy the dragon with the Dragon-Scaled Tetsaiga.

“Uh… who are you?” Shippo asked. “It’s like I said last time, Inu and I are from the future, Kagon; there, is no telling, and we met everyone else on the road,” Kagashe said. “You two are priestess, are you not?” Miroku asked. “So you can tell?” Kagashe said very sternly.

“You know her?” Shippo asked. “Yeah, but at the time she was screaming at me to leave,” Miroku said.

“So, you were after her, as well?” Shippo asked. “I never even asked her; she said she wasn’t angry, but if she wasn’t, I don’t want to see her angry,” Miroku said. “So what time do you come from?” Kagome asked. “Not to be two fine a point, two,” Kagashe said. “Two?” Kagome asked, “So why are you in this time?” “Don’t know, we can’t get to one of our times for some reason,” Inu said. “That’s enough, Inu,” Kagashe said. “But…” Inu said.

“ENOUGH!” Kagashe yelled, “Don’t give me any ideas.” Inu got quiet, and Kagon said, “Shouldn’t we be going?”

“Yeah and you’ll figure out the ways to add techniques in time. You’ve seen what it is able to do,” Kagashe said looking strait at Inuyasha.

“So you mean there are more techniques in the Tetsaiga?” Kagome asked.

“At the moment there are only two,” Kagashe said, “And when the time comes we will all join forces. Anyways we’ve got a piece of trash to kill.” “Alright, see you later,” Kagome said.

After they left, Inuyasha asked, “What was that all about?” “I remember that father said that a demon got on Kagashe’s bad side, and it seems awfully similar to Naraku, especially considering the fact of exactly, how he got on her bad side,” Sango said, looking at Inuyasha who wasn’t paying attention. Shippo said, “Say anyone notice something strange?”

“Like what?” Inuyasha asked. “You probably won’t believe this but Kagashe looked similar to…” Shippo started to say. “Similar to what?” Inuyasha asked.

“Ahh… never mind, its too crazy and you wouldn’t understand,” Shippo said. “What?!” Inuyasha yelled. Thud! Shippo’s head met with Inuyasha’s fist. “Sit boy!” Kagome said. Crash! Inuyasha fell to the ground face first. “I think I see what you mean Shippo,” Kagome said, “Kagashe looked a lot like Inuyasha. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Inuyasha yelled picking up his head. “Sit boy” Kagome said. “Well we’ll ask them next time,” Miroku said, “Let’s continue shall we?” “Hey you aren’t going to leave me here are you?” Inuyasha yelled at the group that was leaving.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.