- Text Size +
 

Chapter 7

 

Kagashe’s Brother’s

 

Entrance

 

It has been twenty-five years since Kagashe was sealed, and Kenyo was killed by an injury that very day. Inuyasha and Kagome were in the middle of a fight, after their run-in with Yura of the Hair, when Kaede walked up to them. At the well, a young ten year old boy, climbed out. The boy had on a green kimono, and had black hair, with dog-like ears, with golden eyes. One of the villagers noticed him and said, “Halt!” “Oh, sorry,” the boy said slightly startled, “I’m simply looking for my sister.” The man put up his weapon, and said, “Come to the village.” The boy nodded, and followed.

Once at the village, he was escorted to Lady Kaede’s house to wait for her. Not long after he sat down, Lady Kaede came in. “Who are ye?” Kaede asked. “My name is Inu,” the boy said. “We found him at the well,” the man said. “Ye are free to leave, I’m sure ye have other things to do,” Lady Kaede told the man. “Yes, of course,” the man said, before leaving. “Inu, so why did ye come here?” Kaede asked. “I’m looking for my sister, who came here fifty years ago,” Inu said. “Oh, I see, was her name Kagashe, by any chance?” Lady Kaede asked. “Uh… yes, did you know her?” Inu asked. “She came here fifty years ago, but soon had to leave, because of a demon that goes by the name Naraku,” Lady Kaede said. “Did you s… say Naraku?” Inu stuttered. “Yes, is that name of some significance?” Kaede asked. “He was my parent’s worst enemy,” Inu said, “He also had few allies, because he betrayed them all.” “I see,” Lady Kaede said. “Well according to mom, Kagashe left twenty-five years ago, and never returned. Father noticed that she was very quiet last time, but could not get her to say why. He said that she had a look of sheer terror on her face. When some fortune teller knocked on the door, she bolted out the door within a blink of an eye,” Inu said. “I do know that she and Kenyo ran into a fortune teller on their way north, or at least that’s what Kenyo said twenty-five years ago. That was also the last time I saw either of them,” Kaede said. “Who is Kenyo, and what sign were Kagashe and this person given?” Inu asked. “Kenyo was a boy that came from another village, and the sign was a serpent with a spider on its back, for both of them,” Kaede said. When Inu heard what Kaede said his face went white. “That’s the same omen, that father had, before he was sealed by Kikyo,” Inu said, “No wonder she left when that fortune teller came.” “Oh I remember that day, but I don’t recall what omen it was that they got,” Kaede said.

As it got later, a young boy, with a purple and red outfit on was falling from the sky, and landed in Kagashe’s tree; when the boy landed, Kagashe woke up and looked at him.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Kagashe, Kenyo, and Inu I created.