- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope everyone has enjoyed the Future Girl as much as I did writing it.

 Please Read and Review!

 

Chapter 67

 

The End

 

It has been several months, since Naraku was killed, and Kaede said, “I wonder if they made it?” “Hey, Kaede,” Inuyasha called from the road. Kaede looked up, and saw the army. After Sesshomaru’s army arrived, Kagura started to ask, “You said something about a curse, but I don’t get why…” “Kagura, you were never affected by it. All others were, but you weren’t,” Kagashe said, “Oh, that reminds me, I found this spirit rock at a village. Kagura, you’ll need it to complete the circle.” “Oh, is that how Shanaru came here?” Kagura asked. “Precisely,” Inu said. “It’s going to be strange not getting to see you two,” Kagome said. “Uh, 4 actually,” Inu said. “Liqiu and Kagon are coming with us,” Kagashe said, “Right!” “Of course,” Kagon said. “Why wouldn’t we?” Liqiu asked. “But I know what you mean,” Kagashe said, “We all do.” Kagon said, “I know what you mean.” “Muby is the only one, who could know anything about the time you three are going to,” Migo said. “You mean…” Kagashe started. “You came from a different time?” Kagon finished. “I came from the early years,” Migo said. “So then, how do you know so much?” Inu asked. “Muby!” Migo said. After a few hours, Kagashe, Kagon, Inu, and Liqiu went home, and Migo went to the cave that would send him home, and vanished, where the grass was now greener than the outside. Outside, Kagura said, “I guess Kanna died with Naraku, because he didn't free her.” “I'm sure she wanted you to live freely, too,” Shippo said. Kagura nodded, and looked at the sky.

It has been 71 years since that time that Kagashe was in the feudal era, and Kagashe, Kagon, Inu, and Liqiu returned, with Inuyasha and Kagome, who somehow missed the 10 year gap. Rin and Kohaku, now married, have a little girl named Chunhua. Sornada and Kaloga have a 10 year old ¼ demon boy, named Yong, who actually stood up to a priestess that had threatened to kill him. Shiori now protects the village that Suligi once protected, with the help of a young monk named, Fufu. Kichiro found a girl in Shiori’s village, and they have 2 kids. Kagashe and Kagon, made their decision to live together in Kaede's village, after returning the cloak to their father, but knowing they would inherit it along with the Tetsaiga, one day. Inu is waiting for Liqiu to graduate from High School, while he finishes home school as well. A lot of the ones that were around 71 years ago, have either died, or are about to, with the exception of the demons. The duty to protect the village was given to Kagome and Inuyasha, the day Kaede died, which is now about to be passed down to Inu and Liqiu. Kouga and Ayame have three demon kids, and Migo returned to his time, years before, and now he and his siblings have kids of their own;their kids are talking about building a Shrine, in their village, on a tall hill.

 

 

The End of the Adventure!

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.