- Text Size +
 

Chapter 66

 

Craziness

As the two went through the forest, with Inu in the lead, someone with snow white skin, with gold hair and black eyes had her back turned, and Inu walked up after stopping. “Liqiu got behind a large tree, and the woman with the speckled dress-like robe, said, “Inu, go home; you don’t belong here.” “May… Mayumi…” Inu said. “I said, “GO!” Mayumi said, turning around, with a knife, that stopped inches from Inu’s throat. “You do not truly love me, I can see that; Liqiu is yours. You must follow your heart,” Mayumi said, “Do it, unless you want blood to be spilt.” Inu kept quiet, and knowing that Mayumi meant it, backed away, and said, “Thank you!” Liqiu said, “I won’t be able to forget this.” “Liqiu let’s go,” Inu said, catching her scent. Liqiu followed Inu, and they went back to the group, that awaited them. Inuyasha picked up his sword that had cooled down, and put it back in it’s sheave.

Hours later, those that planned to leave, said goodbye to the 8 half-siblings and in the south a monk showed up in their path. “Are you the demons that came from the demon mountain?” the monk asked. The demons from the mountain approached the monk, and one said, “Your suspicions are true, we died 700 years ago.” “So, you preceived me; did you?” the monk said, “I shall free your souls from bondage, as I did with the other demons from the mountain.” The demons didn’t argue, and the monk put his staff in front of the demons; as the demons disappeared, bubbles went into the sky. The monk said, “I must return to the marriage den, where two wolves are to marry. They want me to keep it safe.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.