- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Being which there is only two chapters left, The Next Generation is going to be posted after The Future Girl is finished, which will have no future mentioning in it.  It will be a slight Romance, so the rating will be going up.  The Future Girl is also one of several that was started, with the same basic outline.  Please read and Review!
 

Chapter 65

 

Mayumi’s Lure

Kornu, Flufly, and Forfo, looked at Sagi, Nagi, and Flugi, and as if reading their minds, Sonili asked, “Why not stay here.” “What do you mean?” Miroku asked. Migo said, “After Kagashe, Inu, Liqiu, Kagon, and Shanaru go through the well, they won’t return for 71 years.” “Yeah, this looks like a nice village,” Kornu said. “You sure you want to stay here?” Shippo asked. “I’m sure they can handle anything, now,” Kagashe said. Shippo nodded, and Kagashe looked at Kaloga and Sornada, and Kaloga said, “We’ll go with everyone to the village.” “What about you, Shiori?” Inu asked. “You mentioned to mom, that you know of a village that I could live at,” Shiori said, “Where is it?” Kagashe smiled and said, “Kaloga and Sornada are going there. “It’s also where the well is.” “What about you?” Miroku asked, looking at Migo. “I must return to the cave,” Migo said. “The cave Sango asked. “Yes, Onigumo’s cave will take me back to my time,” Migo said.

Suddenly, Inuyasha turned, and a whirlwind appeared. “You’re too late, Kouga,” Kagashe said. “Huh?!” Kouga said, jumping out of the whirlwind, “You have got to be kidding.” “Joint effort,” Inu said. Kouga turned around, and said, “I’ll see you all later!” “Wait Kouga,” Ginta yelled, as he and Hakakaku tried to keep up with Kouga, who was now a “Speedy Gonzales” heading south.

“Did he just leave?” Sango asked. Miroku looked at her, and Kagashe said, “Well, well, he finally took the hint.” “Huh?!” Kagome asked, “What’s this eerie presence?” Inu walked up, and ran into the forest. “Not again,” Liqiu said, angered. Liqiu then chased after Inu. “YOU GET BACK HERE, YOU TWO-TIMING DEMON,” Liqiu yelled, in the forest. Kagashe sighed and said, “Here we go again!”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.