- Text Size +
 

Chapter 64

Kikyo’s Disappearance & The Spell

 

As everyone stood there, Kagashe asked, “Cousin, what was that attack you used against Naraku?” “It’s called the 7 strike-back,” a voice said, “It is called that, because it strikes back 7 times.” “Muby?” Inu asked. Kagashe turned and asked, “Just when, does the pact take place?” “In about 3 years,” Muby said. “Am I the only one confused?” Shippo asked. “What on earth are you two talking about?” Inuyasha yelled. “According to Muby, you and your brother will create a pact to protect Inu and Shanaru,” Kikyo said. Both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru , were speechless. “Now, if you’ll excuse me,” Kikyo said, “Walking out towards Kenyo. “Uh… Kikyo?” Inuyasha asked. “Her final task is about to be finished,” Inu said. “What?” Inuyasha asked.

Kikyo placed her hands on Kenyo, and white bubbles appeared around both of them; after a while, they disappeared, and floated up. “What just happened?” Kagome asked. “They’re souls have been put at peace,” Kagashe said, “Kenyo has been walking around since before Kikyo was resurrected; I turned to Kikyo for help, because she’s the only one who can possibly understand Kenyo, and put his soul at peace.” Shanaru walked up, and Kagashe said, “Okay! Okay! Mom best you remember this spell. “Uh… okay,” Kagome said. Kagashe put her hand on Shanaru’s eyes, after walking up to Shanaru, and undid the spell.

After Kagashe took off her hand, everyone noticed that Shanaru now had red eyes, along with the scent of the wind, that only demons can sense, surrounding her. “Well that makes sense,” Kagura said. “Cousin, it will be time to return, when we go back to the village; I just thought you should know,” Kagashe said. Shanaru nodded, and followed her parents, to find Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.