- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 61

Ayame’s Threat

Somewhere between the northern wolf-demon tribe cave, and Kaede’s village, Kouga and his group were heading west, when Ayame got in his way. “AYAME, MOVE! I’M LOOKING FOR NARAKU!” Kouga yelled. “Why?” Ayame asked. “BECAUSE I SAID SO,” Kouga yelled. “Tell me have you stopped chasing after Kagome?” Ayame asked. “THAT’S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN,” Kouga yelled. “I THINK IT IS,” Ayame yelled. “WHAT’S THAT SUPOSSED TO MEAN?” Kouga yelled. “LOOK KAGOME DOESN’T EVEN LIKE YOU, I SAW IT THE DAY WE MET,” Ayame yelled. “YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SEEING THINGS,” Kouga yelled. Ayame sighed and said, “Look, I don’t mean to be mean, but you’re coming north whether you want to or not.” “Huh! What’s that supposed to mean?” Kouga asked, backing up.

All of a sudden, the wolf demons that was in the bushes came out. “You see Kouga, the wolf demons in the east and west, have joined forces, to bring you up north. “I ain’t going; I told you long ago, that I’m going to kill Naraku first,” Kouga said. “You’re still looking for Naraku?” Ayame asked. “YEAH, WHY ELSE WOULD I BE HERE?” Kouga yelled. “Gee, I thought you were through, after all, you’re looking in the wrong place for Naraku,” Ayame said. “Wrong place?” Kouga asked, “And I suppose you’ve got a better idea.” “Yes, go north,” Ayame said, “Inuyasha’s and Sesshomaru’s army already headed in that direction.” “WHAT!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?” Kouga yelled. “Several months ago,” Ayame said, laughing, “They said, that, “it would be the final battle, and it was a very far distance, north. Even farther than the ox-tiger and Mount Hakerai.” “What could possibly be north?” Kouga asked. “I don’t know, but Kagashe is the only one that has been to the village,” Ayame said. “If this is so, then we’ll go north,” Kouga said, and everyone went north.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.