- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 59

The Rivalry Collapse

As the Inuyasha army was still heading north, Seshomaru’s army of people appeared. “WHAT IS IT!” Inuyasha yelled. “Where’s Naraku?” Shanaru asked Kagashe. “At my village, north,” Kagashe said. “Your” village?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes, it was where Kenyo and I were going to live, but then…” Kagashe trailed off. “You mean you two were that close?” Kagon asked. “Uh huh,” Kagashe said. “Then… why… why don’t you ever chase after Kenyo?” Kagon asked. “That trait belongs to Inu, I’m more like mom,” Kagashe said, turning her head. “Oh, I see,” Kagon said, sighing. Shanaru said, “See you at the village.”

“Inuyasha, let’s forget the past,” Sesshomaru said. At that Seshomaru’s army left. “Who’s the boy?” Kagome asked. “Kichiro, Shanaru saved him, when we were in a battle, with a dark priestess, and Naraku,” Kagashe said, “The same day that Inu and I found out that we could combine our spiritual power. That’s why Naraku is afraid of us now. “He’s been trying to split us apart ever since.” “So, what exactly happened?” Kagome asked as the group continued to head north. “As we were fighting, a subjection necklace was aimed at Inu, but was covered in a sacred arrow’s power. I didn’t know that, and got in front of Inu, grabbing Inu’s shoulder. That was when our barriers merged into one,” Kagashe said. “Barriers?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes Inu has a barrier against sacred arrows and I have a barrier against subjection necklaces,” Kagashe said. “That’s interesting,” Kagome said. “The dark priestess is the only one, other than Kanna, that Naraku has left,” Kagashe said. “Dark priestess huh!” Inuyasha said, “Well, we’ll just cut down her and Naraku.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters Rumiko Takahashi does.