- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the late post.  If the people at this college would actually update their Anti-viris protection, instead of putting a band-aid on a broken knee, this wouldn't be happening. 
 

Chapter 6

 

Repeated History

 

It has been five years since Kagashe and Kenyo were at the demon slayers village, and Kagashe and Kenyo have gone into a forest. “So, I wonder why that old man gave us the crystal?” Kagashe asked. “Yeah, he said that it was exact opposite of the Sacred Jewel’s power,” Kenyo said, holding the diamond.

* * * *

“So, they have it,” Naraku said to the Saimyosho, miles away from the village. “I haven’t used this technique in a while, at least twenty-five years.”

Meanwhile, at the village, Kenyo said, “Meet me at the hill tonight at sunset.’ Kagashe nodded and went towards a river, and Kenyo went into the head-man’s house.

At sunset, Kagashe was waiting at the hill, and Kenyo was fifteen minutes late. “Something’s going on,” Kagashe said, thinking out loud. “He’s never more than two minutes late.” Kagashe put her hand down, and an arrow narrowly missed her hand. She looked up, and immediately jumped up. “Kenyo?” Kagashe said, “But…but why?” “Take this chance to leave,” Kenyo said, “As if I’d let a demon live.” Kagashe somehow escaped the arrows that Kenyo shot at her next, and found the crystal in the road of the village. The crystal had blood around it, and believing that Kenyo had just killed another demon, and knowing she was farther than the Ox-Tiger, Kagashe ran north into a forest.

A demon got in Kagashe’s way, and Kagashe pulled the Tetsaiga out, and somehow summoned up the Backlash Wave, destroying the demon. After destroying the demon, and after putting the Tetsaiga up, Kagashe jumped off the cliff expecting to land on the other side, little knowing that a sacred tree was located on the other side. As she was jumping, Kenyo, who now had a bloody shoulder, shot an arrow at Kagashe, pinning her to the tree, and making Kagashe drop the crystal. As she was going under the spell, Kagashe said, “Naraku, if I get loose I’ll kill…you.” After she went under the spell, bird’s left the trees.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Kagashe and Kenyo I created.