- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 58

The Long Trip

On the other side of the well, Kagashe and Inu went into the house, and Kagashe noticed Kagome sitting on a couch, sleeping next to their father. “You said you wanted to tell us where the final battle is,” Kagashe said, walking in, with Inu trailing. Inuyasha shook Kagome slightly, to wake her up. “What is it?” Kagome asked, sleepily. “It’s time,” Inuyasha said. “Oh, okay,” Kagome said, sitting up. Kagashe and Inu sat down; Kagome said, “The final battle will be at the last place that you saw Kenyo alive.” “Do you know anything about the crystal?” Inu asked. “Well, half is in Kagon; the other half is in the tree that you were sealed in,” Inuyasha said. “Kagura is the key to winning or losing, because of the information she has, but you need both halves of the crystal, to annihilate Naraku,” Kagome said. “Oh, and one more thing, the next time you return to this time, you won’t be back for at least 60 years, or so we figure, so your friends need to find a place to go,” Kagome said. “What about the two people that wander the earth?” Inu asked. “Kikyo’s and Kenyo’s souls will be put at peace, the second Kikyo’s final task is complete,” Inuyasha said. Kagashe said, “I see, so we need to get to the village that Kenyo and I were going to live at.” “Yes,” Kagome said.

A few days later, Kagashe and Inu had returned to the feudal era, and after Kagashe explained what they would have to do, Inuyasha said, “We’ll leave as soon as Kagome returns.” Kagome soon returned, and was told the situation. “We’re going north, again?” Kagome asked. “It’s going to be a long trip. Even longer than Ox-Tiger, and Mount Hakerai,” Kagashe said.

As the months passed that were filled with fights, everyone learned just how powerful Kagashe and Inu were, and that Inu was more powerful than Kagashe. Migo was told that to return to his time , he needed to return to the cave, after Naraku is destroyed.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.