- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 57

The Request

“It seems the time has come to join our families,” Shanaru said. Kagashe, Kagon, Inu, Liqiu, Shiori, Migo, Forfo, Sonili, Fing, Sagi, Nagi, Flugi, Kornu, Flufly, Sornada, Kaloga, and some demons walked over to Inuyasha’s group; Shanaru, Kichiro, the rest of the demons, Rin, Jaken, and Kagura followed Sesshomaru. “So, where do we go now?” Shippo asked. Thud! Inuyasha’s fist met Shippo’s head. “AFTER NARAKU!” Inuyasha yelled. “Inuyasha! Sit boy!” Kagome said. Crash! Inuyasha crashed face first to the ground. “Actually you two wanted us to return home, after we joined, Kagashe said. “Why?” Inuyasha asked. “Information! You said you’d have the final battle place,” Kagashe said. “Final battle?” Kagome asked. “Then let’s go visit Kaede,” Inuyasha said.

Days later, the Inuyasha army, arrived at Kaede’s village. “I figured I’d be seeing ye,” Kaede said. “What do you mean?” Kagome asked. “Some kids came by, and said they were looking for the crystal,” Kaede said. “What’s that?” Kagome asked. “The crystal was what Naraku used to trap Kenyo and I in the north village, which is farther north than even Mount Hakerai and the Ox-Tiger,” Kagashe said. “Say what?” Inuyasha asked. “But, what happened to it, I don’t know,” Kagashe said. “Ah… ah… ah-choo!” Kagon sneezed out half of the crystal. “What is that?” Shippo asked. “Did that thing just come out of Kagon?” Sonili asked. “It makes sense,” Kagashe said, “But where is the other half?” “Aye, that’s only half,” Kaede said. Kagon picked up the ½ crystal, which was instantly purified, and Kagashe said, “We should get to the well, Inu we might get the riddle solved as well.” “Huh! But what about us?” Liqiu asked. “Yeah, what gives?” Kagon asked. “Mom said that, “the two of us should be the only ones this time,” Kagashe said. “Oh,” Liqiu said, sighing. Kagashe and Inu headed towards the well, where Kagome would later go as well, and everyone else went to the village.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.