- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 55

Joining of the Swords

 

It has been a few months since Kagashe’s team rescued Rin, and a black hole was in the sky. Inuyasha’s team and Sesshomaru’s team, were standing with Inuyasha’s team; Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were the only ones who were not present. Everyone was watching the black hole, when Kagashe’s team arrived. “So its started,” Kagashe said. “What has?” Rin asked. “The true meaning of the swords, is about to be revealed,” Kagashe said. “You mean Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have finally learned the secret?” Kagome asked. “Oh, this is only part of it,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean only part? I’ll tell you something, Lord Sesshomaru has mastered his Tensaiga, and…” Jaken said, but stopped, when Kagashe interrupted him. “Jaken, he has not received his real sword, yet,” Kagashe said. “Then what has Sesshomaru been using?” Sango asked. “Just as the Wind Scar is an easy level for beginners, the Tensaiga is also. The real sword is yet to come,” Inu said, “Or at least that’s what Kagashe said.”

Hours later, just as Inuyasha’s Tetsaiga absorbed the Meidou, a gust of strong wind blew, and Kagura appeared. “Rin, is it, you’re not afraid of me anymore, I see,” Kagura said. Rin stood there, and Kagashe said, “There is something different here.” “I think I see what’s going on here,” Inu said. “Huh?” Shippo said. Sniff! Sniff! “You don’t smell like Naraku anymore,” Kagashe said. “So, what,” Inuyasha said, standing up, after falling to the ground. “Inuyasha, don’t get up,” Kagome said in a worried voice. “Kagura, when did you last see Naraku?” Kagashe asked. “I don’t know, quite awhile,” Kagura said, “And he doesn’t want me near him for some reason.” “Then how about this, did Naraku free you?” Kagashe asked. Kagura blinked, and looked at Sesshomaru, who had just landed, for a second. “Kagura, answer the question,” Sesshomaru said. Kagura nodded, and said, “Well, yes he did.” Kagashe and Inu turned to look at Inuyasha’s team, and Kagashe said, “Alright, what did you say?” “What’s it to you?” Inuyasha asked, looking in the other direction. “WE NEED TO KNOW, SO WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE UP AGAINST,” Kagashe yelled. “Humph!” Inuyasha said. “Rrrr…” Kagashe said. “HEY, IT’S NOT LIKE IT ISN’T OUR BUISNESS, REMEMBER HE’S AN ENEMY TO US ALL,” Inu yelled. “Kagashe, Inu, we simply told Sesshomaru about Shanaru and the link,” Kagome said. “I see, well that’s good news,” Kagashe said, exaggerating. “What do you mean?” Kagome asked. “Humph! You don’t want to know,” Kagashe said. “Tell us,” Inuyasha said. Kagashe looked at him, and Inuyasha yelled, “TELL US NOW!” “It could go either way, Naraku could one kill Kagura, or two use her against us now,” Kagashe said. “So I see that the Tensaiga and the Tetsaiga have become one,” Totosai said, scaring the humans. “Uncle Sesshomaru, there’s the Tensaiga, you’re going to need it,” Kagashe said. Sesshomaru looked at her and asked, “For what reason?” He then walked off, and Rin picked up the Tensaiga. “I’ll give it to him when he feels better,” Rin said, as she, Jaken, and Ah-Un followed Sesshomaru. “Kagura, maybe you would be better off staying with us for a time,” Kagashe said. “What?!” Inuyasha yelled. “Father, now is not the time that we should join. Uncle Sesshomaru needs to get his sword,” Kagashe said. “How long will that take?” Kagome asked. “Shouldn’t take too long, but first Naraku will release the evil of the jewel,” Kagashe said.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.