- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 53

 

The Mess

Later, after those demons that couldn’t be buried, were sent to the well, Kagashe asked, “So Byakuya was killed, when he came here?” “Yes, he was killed by your uncle,” Kagome said. “So I was right, Naraku is planning something,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean?” Shippo asked. “Yeah, why would he be planning something?” Kagome asked. “He was releasing lots of demons through Byakuya, because of his weakened powers, and now that he can’t get to the demon mountain demons, because they got released, Byakuya was of no further use, so he disposed of him,” Kagashe said. “Wait a second, what do you mean by weakened powers?” Inuyasha asked. “The curse is starting to take affect, because I sensed that Byakuya was not much of a challenge; it was hard to tell he was even here,” Kagashe said. “But, why did it take this long to start to affect him?” Sango asked. “Any normal demon or less wouldn’t have lasted three minutes, but Naraku must have been really powerful to last this long,” Liqiu said. “HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?” Inu steamed. “BECAUSE YOUR MOM TOLD ME!” Liqiu yelled. “Liqiu, calm down,” Inu said. Kagashe’s team started backing away from Inu at this point. “CALM DOWN! I AM CALM,” Liqiu yelled. “NO YOU’RE NOT, YOU’RE YELLING,” Inu yelled. “INU, YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I KNOW!” Liqiu yelled. Inu stared blankly.

Kagashe said, “Best get as far away as possible.” Inuyasha’s team didn’t argue, and moved away from Inu and Liqiu. “WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW?” Inu steamed, getting up. “INU,” Liqiu yelled. Inu backed up one step, and said, “Liqiu, d… don’t…” Liqiu yelled, “HEEL! HEEL! HEEL! HEEL! HEEL! HEEL! HEEL! HEEL! HEEL BOY!” Inu crashed into a large crater right at the dirt, near the door, face first. “YOU IDIOT, DON’T THINK I DON’T KNOW,” Liqiu yelled, and at that Liqiu stormed out. Inuyasha and Kagome looked at each other, and Shippo asked, “What did he do?”

As everyone else was pondering, Kagashe was looking at the floor. Kagon asked, “Kagashe, what’s wrong?” “He had it coming, though I had no idea that Liqiu knew,” Kagashe said. “Huh?!” everyone else except the two siblings said. “How would you know anything about that?” Inu asked, sitting up. “I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT, AND UNLESS YOU WANT A DOUBLE SPELL, OR MORE, YOU BETTER STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS MESS THAT YOU CREATED,” Kagashe yelled, “NOW IF YOU’LL EXCUSE ME!” Kagashe got up and left to find Liqiu.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.