- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 51

 

Enter Byakuya

“That was Kenyo? I thought yon boy died,” Kaede said. “He was resurrected a few days before Kikyo was, by Urasue,” Kagashe said. “I see, Kaede said, “And he wanders the earth.” “Yes, and I can’t do anything about it; I decided not to get involved. That is why I turned to the only person who can put his soul at peace,” Kagashe said. “Ye mean my sister Kikyo,” Kaede asked. “Yes, Kaede,” Kagashe said. “What?! When did this happen?” Kagon asked, alarmed. “It happened the day I absorbed the arrow,” Kagashe said.

After gathering everyone together, Kagashe’s team headed to where Shanaru was waiting, and the demons followed Kagashe’s team to a rock cavern. Kagashe stopped there, and Liqiu asked, “What’s wrong?” “I smell Naraku, which means it’s probably that woman,” Kagashe said. Suddenly a large snake appeared, and Kagashe said, “Grab someone next to you and form a circle, everyone.” Nobody questioned her, and once the circle was formed, a spiritual and demon barrier formed, something never done before. The large snake vanished, and then, what looked like a woman on a paper crane at first glance appeared. “What?! I thought that was supposed to be a woman,” Inu said. “So did I,” Kagashe said, “Alright, Byakuya, what does Naraku have up his sleeve this time?” “He wants you all dead,” the man on the crane said. “It’s your funeral,” Kagashe said, taking her hands off of Inu and Kagon. “What’s up?” Inu asked. “We need not fear this incarnation. Now everyone grab your weapons,” Kagashe said. Byakuya said, “You’re acting weird. What’s wrong don’t you want to kill me?” “Stick a sock in it,” Kagashe yelled.

At that moment, everyone fired at Byakuya, but a flock of demon geese got in the way. A Saimyosho appeared, buzzed in Byakuya’s ear, and he said, “Alright, caught yourself lucky this time.” Byakuya followed the Saimyosho east. “Should we follow?” Sornada asked. “No, we’re not,” Kagashe said. “WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY? HE’S HEADING TOWARDS FATHER,” Inu yelled. ‘SHUT-UP!” Kagashe yelled. “I am sure he can take care of himself,” Migo said. “We’ll go back to the village tomorrow, “Kagashe said. “Come on,” Kaloga said, to Sornada. Liqiu said, “Inu, you’re becoming more and more like your father, than Kagashe.” “What! I’m not that stubborn,” Inu retorted, with steam coming out his ears. “Heel boy!” Liqiu said. Crash! Inu fell face first to the ground. “Why you…” Inu said, after picking himself up, “What do you think you are…” “HEEL HEEL HEEL HEEL HEEL HEEL BOY!” Liqiu yelled. Inu crashed back to the dirt and into a crater, face first. Shiori said, “I get the feeling he never should have complained about who was controlling him.” “Well, he’s the one that asked for it. He should have known better than to go against all the Irish legends, that Liqiu came from,” Kagashe said. “Come on what’s your problem?!” Inu asked, picking up his head. “What’s my problem? WHAT’S MY PROBLEM? YOU ARE NOW…” Liqiu started to say, but was interrupted. “That’s enough Liqiu; we’ve got to get to safety tonight, and fast. The sun is setting,” Kagashe said. “Oh, alright,” Liqiu said.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.