- Text Size +
 

Chapter 50

Kaloga’s and Sornada’s Battle

As the hours went by, Kaloga and Sornada were attacked by an alligator, while helping Kaede. Sornada yelled, “Kaede, Kaloga, get back to the hut.” Sagi and Nagi had heard the commotion of the demon, and yelled, “Kaloga, get over here. Kaede had already gotten at a safer distance, but was prepared to shoot the alligator. “Kaloga, get out of the demon’s way,” Sonili yelled. Sornada was right behind Kaloga, and Kaloga pulled out his whip. Sornada said, “Kaloga, save yourself. You can’t kill it by yourself.” “Neither can you, Sornada. I refuse to leave you,” Kaloga said, turning to look at the teenaged ½ demon girl. “Ka… Kaloga…” Sornada said, shocked a bit by the way the teenaged ½ demon boy looked at her. “Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I’ve never seen anything so pathetic. A ½ demon bird and a ½ demon beaver,” the alligator said. “Excuse us, but that isn’t funny,” Kaloga said. “YEAH WHAT’S WRONG WITH IT?!” Sornada yelled. Sornada pulled out her paddle and the two combined their powers, causing the alligator to lose balance, and sink into the river. “Oh great, where’s Kagashe or Inu with their barrier buster when we need them?” Sonili asked. Suddenly, an arrow with pure power, skimmed the top of the barrier around the alligator, destroying the barrier, and causing the death of the alligator. Kaede said, “That arrow looks like…”

Kagashe, Inu, Kagon, and Liqiu had returned at this point. “Why is Kenyo here?” Kagashe asked. “No telling, but it’s a good thing he showed up when he did,” Migo said. “Yeah, I see what you mean,” Kagashe said. Kenyo left and was followed by a large red soul collector.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.