- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 47

 

The Argument

After Inuyasha’s team had finished up with a paper demon, they were heading back to the village, when Inuyasha, Shippo, and Kirara turned their heads to the right. “What is it?” Kagome asked. “Somebody’s arguing about where to go,” Shippo said. “The voice is too familiar. It’s Kagashe, and that boy,” Inuyasha said. A few miles from where Inuyasha’s group was, everyone in Kagashe’s group was watching the argument intensify.

Hours later, Inuyasha’s team showed up; Kagashe and Kagon were so busy yelling at each other, that they didn’t hear anyone yelling at them. “AND WHAT WILL YOU DO IF I DON’T GO YOUR WAY? USE A SUBJECTION NECKLACE? HUMPH! I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!” Kagashe yelled. “They can’t hear anything outside their own world, and this could very well go on for the rest of the day,” Inu said. “You can’t be serious,” Kagome said. “It’s happened several times, since I’ve known them,” Inu said. “Where’s her cousin when we need her?” Migo asked, thinking out loud.

All of a sudden, a whip of light appeared inches from where Kagashe and Kagon were arguing. Kagashe and Kagon looked at Shanaru, and Shanaru said, “I will decide where we go.” Neither Kagashe nor Kagon retorted, but Kagon noticed that there was a young 10 year old boy in a blue and white kimono sitting on one of the demons that had two heads. The boy had short black hair, and green eyes. “We are going north, until you two can get along, better,” Shanaru said. The group followed Shanaru quietly, and left a stupefied Inuyasha team standing in the road. “Uh… uh…” Inuyasha said. “Okay, why didn’t they argue with her?” Shippo asked. “From what I saw, Shanaru is more powerful, than Kagashe is,” Kagome said. “WHAT!? HOW COULD THAT BE THE REASON?” Inuyasha yelled. “BECAUSE I KNOW!” Kagome yelled back. “DON’T BE STUPID, KAGOME,” Inuyasha yelled. Miroku and Sango were watching the argument, and Sango said, “He’s digging his own grave again.” Shippo quickly got off of Inuyasha’s shoulder, and onto Miroku’s, as fast as his feet would carry him. “Stupid am I,” Kagome said. “Yeah, you are,” Inuyasha said, but suddenly got quiet. “Sit boy!” Kagome said. Crash! Inuyasha fell face first to the dirt. “Mumuyah,” Inuyasha mumbled, in the dirt. “Sit! Sit! Sit boy,” Kagome said. After Inuyasha was finally allowed to get up, the group went back to the village.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.