- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the late post, we had a cat die.

Please read and review!

 

Chapter 46

 

The Dissolver & The True Reason

Muby said, “I can tell that both Inu’s sword, and Shanaru’s were created by Totosai.” “But why didn’t Totosai recognize them?” Inu asked. “He probably hasn’t made them yet,” Shanaru said. “Correct,” Babb-Bing-La said. “It looks to me like the swords were forged from two fangs, caused by a pact between two brothers,” Muby said. “What?” Kagashe said, shocked. “What?” Inu said, just as shocked. Shanaru didn’t say anything, but all could tell she was just as shocked as Kagashe and Inu. Kagashe grabbed Muby, and asked, “How is that possible?” “They become closer than they are now,” Muby said, “In fact the rivalry is dissolved, the day Naraku is destroyed.” Kagashe let go of Muby, and Inu said, “I never would have thought the sibling rivalry would dissolve.” “You wouldn’t. I knew that it did, but I didn’t know when. The thing is, is that I never would have expected a pact, between them,” Kagashe said.

“Oh, one more thing,” Muby said. “Yeah?” Kagashe said. “It isn’t the shards that cause any of you to pass through the well,” Muby said. “Then what does?” Kagashe asked. “Only spiritual power can pass through the well,” Muby said. “That might explain Kagashe, Inu, Kagome, and Kagon, but what about Inuyasha and Shanaru?” Kaloga asked. Shanaru pulled out a rock with spiritual power out of her pocket. “He has something spiritual,” Shanaru said. “Like what?” Inu asked. Kagashe looked at Inu, and then at Shanaru, and said, “It could only be one thing.” Migo looked at Kagashe. “The necklace is the only thing it could be,” Kagashe said, “Of course humans have to rely on feelings along with spiritual power, to pass through.” “Yeah, you’re right, I mean, I didn’t have a shard the first time I came here,” Inu said.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.