- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 45

 

The Seer

A few days after Sara, the nun who disappeared, was killed, a large pink baboon landed in front of Kagashe’s group. “What is this?” Kagashe asked, raising an eyebrow. The baboon said, “Kagashe, right? My name is Babb-Bing-La.” Yeah, and?” Kagashe asked, annoyed. Kagashe, Inu, and Kagon grabbed their weapons, and prepared for an attack. “Whoa! Whoa! I didn’t come for a fight. I came on Muby’s orders to bring you all to his cave,” Babb-Bing-La said. “And who is Muby?” Kagashe asked. “Muby is a sight-seer, or someone who can see what happened, or will happen, whichever the case, in the future,” Babb-Bing-La said. Shanaru came down the road with her demons at this point. “Big deal,” Kagashe said. Babb-Bing-La said, “Muby may be able to tell you all, the secret of the swords, that Totosai created.” Kagashe looked at him, and Shanaru said, “Kagashe, we’re going to Muby’s.” Kagashe sighed and said, “Very well, but let’s not stay too long. I fear Naraku is plotting something.”

Hours later, Kagashe and her team arrived at a stone house, surrounded by a pukey green river, with a bridge, like that of a castle. There was a bell high above, and Babb-Bing-La pulled the string, making it dong. The bridge fell, and Babb-Bing-La went inside the gate and into the cave, followed by the group. Shanaru motioned for the demons following to stay outside.

When everyone reached the end of the cave, they expected to see a large creature, but instead, they saw an eight year old owl demon sitting near a fire. The demon had white feathery wings coming from his arms, and black eyes with silver hair. “This is Muby?” Kagashe asked. “Yes,” Babb-Bing-La said, “He is the son of Flugy.” “So, that explains why you know about the swords,” Inu said, noticing that Myoga was sitting on a pebble next to a bird. “So be it. What can you tell us about the swords?” Kagashe asked.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.