- Text Size +
 

Chapter 43

 

The Mystery Sword

While Inuyasha’s team were fighting Salamanders, Sango was angry at Miroku, and in another area, Shanaru came forward from the road. “Huh?” Kagashe said, noticing the Tetsaiga was not shaking. “What is it?” Inu asked. “If that’s the Tensaiga, then shouldn’t both the Tetsaiga and the Tensaiga be rattling?” Kagashe asked. “You know you’re right,” Inu said. “So, you don’t know either?” Shanaru asked. Kagashe looked at Shanaru, and shook her head no. “Go to Totosai’s, he’s the only one who might give you an answer,” a cold voice said. Kagashe’s team turned around, and were face to face with Sesshomaru and his team. “Now move,” Sesshomaru said. “You heard him, get out of their way,” Kagashe said. Everyone moved to let the group pass by, and after they left, Shanaru stared at the trail. “Does that mean he knows who Shanaru is?” Flufly asked. “Possibly,” Shanaru said. “Well, Totosai’s is more or less on the way south, so let’s stop in. what do you say, Shanaru?” Kagashe asked. Shanaru nodded.

Days later, they arrived at Totosai’s, and after everything was explained, Totosai said, “Shanaru, let me see your sword.” Shanaru handed Totosai the sword. “Totosai said, “There is no doubt in my mind that this is a fang, but…” “But what?” Inu asked. “…but it is in no way the Tensaiga. I have no idea what fang this is, but I’m sure ther is a reason it was given to you,” Totosai said. Kagashe looked at Shanaru, who nodded, and after a short goodbye, they all left.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.