- Text Size +
 

Chapter 39

 

The Pure Mountain

Days later, Kagashe’s team reached Ayame’s group, who told Kagashe’s group what had happened. “I see; Myoga, find a bird, and head north,” Kagashe said, “Father is going to need your assistance.” “Alright, bye,” Myoga said. Myoga grabbed a ride from a nearby crow, and the crow flew north.

Days later, Kagashe’s team arrived at the base of Mount Hakurei, and found Kagome, Kouga, Ginta, and Hakakaku sitting there. The demons turned and Kagashe asked, “Where is he?” “Naraku somehow got inside the pure barrier,” Kagome said. “That’s not what I’m asking!” Kagashe said, trying to stay calm. “What are you asking?” Kagome asked. “Where is fa... I mean Inuyasha?” “Inuyasha went to find the monk and that girl, who are inside the barrier,” Kouga said.

“What?! Oh, great,” Kagashe said, exasperated. “What is it?” Kagome asked. “Everyone, stay here with these wolves, I’ve got to get him the necklace, before he gets killed by Jakotsu or Renkotsu,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean?” Kagome asked. “He won’t be purified, but it’ll be like the New Moon,” Kagashe said.

Kagome gasped, and then asked, “How do you expect to get by?” “I’m part priestess; it won’t affect me as badly,” Kagashe said, “And Kouga, your future lies with Ayame.”

“Feh! YOU THINK I’M GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND?” Kouga yelled. “You’ve got all the information you need to know,” Kagashe said, “All you need to know is how to use it. Anyways, I’ve got to go.” At that Kagashe went through the barrier, with the diamond necklace.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.