- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Demon Slayers went to many castles.

Chapter 4 Warning for the Demon Slayers 

It has been a few days since Kagashe and Kenyo left the village, and Kagashe stopped when she saw some mountains.  “What is it?”  Kenyo asked.  “The mountains, I’ve heard that the demon slayers village is in the mountains.  I wonder if this is it.”  Kagashe said.  All of a sudden a giant ogre demon rose up.  “Kenyo, get back!  This…uh…creature must be after you, I’ll take care of it,” Kagashe said, pulling out the Tetsaiga.  Just as she was about to see the Wind Scar again, a big yellow and black cat showed up and started attacking the creature.  Kagashe blinked, and said, “Then again maybe I’ll let Kirara take it.”  Kagashe put up her sword.  “Who?” Kenyo asked.  “The cat,” Kagashe said.  Kirara, who had now killed the ogre, walked up to Kagashe and Kenyo, and Kagashe said, “Kirara, we mean no harm!”  “How did you know her name?”  A man asked.  Kagashe turned her head, and saw some demon slayers, and said, “Her future companion will meet my parents while trying to find Naraku.”  “Naraku?”  The man with the boomerang said.  “He is a demon that masquerades as a human, a shape-shifter, if you’d like to call him that,” Kagashe said.  Kirara turned into her kitten form, and jumped onto Kagashe’s shoulder.  “Why don’t the two of you come with us to the village,” The man said.  Kagashe and Kenyo looked at each other and followed the demon slayers.  Once at the village, the man led them into his house, and said, “Can you tell me about this Naraku?” “Well, he delights in messing with people’s feelings and setting traps to bring down his enemies.  He’ll also never sully his own hands, we had to leave the village we were at, so he wouldn’t attack there to begin with.  Also, he will try anything to get what he wants,” Kagashe said.  “So, where do we come in?” The man asked.  “Do you remember the sacred jewel?” Kagashe asked.  “Yes, I believe it was given to a strong priestess,” the man said.  “Yes, Naraku killed her, and caused my father to be sealed to a tree,” Kagashe said, “But as far as yours, a future generation will almost be wiped out, because of Naraku.”  “What? How?” the man asked.  “Most of the strongest villagers were summoned to a castle, Naraku’s castle, to be specific.”  Kagashe said.  “So, Naraku attacked the villagers while everyone was at his castle?”  The man asked.  “It’s like I said, he never sullies his own hand.  A giant spider was attacking the castle, and he convinced a hoard of demons to attack the villagers,” Kagashe said.  “So, how many survived?”  The man asked.  “Well, it depends on how you look at it.  A girl, Kirara’s companion, declared war against Naraku, the other was killed, but was brought back to life, with the Jewel Shard, which Naraku revived him with,” Kagashe explained.  “Well, I’ll keep a look out for this demon, and if I run across him, we’ll kill him. Anyways, would you two like to stay the night?  We’ll make sure Naraku, and any other demons don’t attack.”  The man said.  Kagashe looked at him, and said, “We could use a night under a roof.  So, yes, thank you.” 

Later that night, Kenyo asked, “Are you sure about this?”  “Yes, the man we were talking to is Sango’s father.”  Kagashe said.  “Oh, I see,” Kenyo said.  “Well, we best get some sleep, we don’t know when we’ll get another piece of luck.”  At that Kenyo fell asleep, and Kagashe smiled, and went to sleep in the corner.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I created Kagashe and Kenyo I created.