- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 38

 

The Gold Power

Days later, a giant turtle appeared in a lake, and Kagashe said, “Stand back.” The turtle said, “Now that that half-demon is dead, I’m free to kill as I please.” “Half-demon?” Inu asked. “Its talking about Izumo, or Guoh,” Kagashe said, “Its got a fake jewel.” Kagashe pulled out the Tetsaiga, and it turned gold. A golden aura surrounded the tip, and a blue arrow came out of the aura, after Kagashe brought down the Tetsaiga, destroying the turtle, starting at the shell.

Suddenly Myoga appeared on a cat, hopped off, and onto Kagashe’s shoulder. “Mistress Kagashe, very impressive,” Myoga said, “But that technique can also be used as a barrier as well.” “You have got to be kidding,” Kaloga said. “Nope,” Myoga said.

Meanwhile, farther north, Inuyasha’s team had met up with Ayame, and the elder. “I wonder where that group is?” Ayame asked. “Group?” Shippo asked. “Yes the leader warned me to be careful, because she had a bad feeling about the miasma,” Ayame said. “Who was she? What did she look like?” Shippo asked. “I don’t know her name, but she was a quarter-demon, with long silver hair,” Ayame said. “Sounds like Kagashe,” Kagome said. “Why do you ask about her?” Sango asked.

“She said she wanted to kill Naraku,” Ayame said, “I don’t know why, but that was what she said.” “So, she’ll be heading in this direction as well,” Kagome said. “Yes, I suppose so,” Ayame said.

“So I was right after all,” Miroku said. “About what?” Sango asked. “I suspected she was after Naraku, especially after her arrival at the castle,” Miroku said. “Oh, I see,” Sango said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

 

Thanks for the reviews, keep them coming!