- Text Size +
 

Chapter 37

 

The Location Of Naraku

It has been two days, and in the village in the feudal era, Sornada yelled, “YOU GET TO HER WORLD, AND TALK WITH HER, OTHERWISE NARAKU WILL NOT BE KILLED!” “But… she…”Kagon started. Quit making excuses, AND GET DOWN THERE!” Flufly said, starting to yell. “Alright you two, just quit yelling at me,” Kagon said.

Kagon headed down to the well, and jumped in. Inu was standing in the doorway, when Kagon walked up. “So why is she angry at me?” Kagon asked, after Inu told him not to bother Kagashe, because she was angry at him. “Because, you misunderstood the situation,” Inu said, not looking at Kagon. “I understand perfectly, she chose that mud priest over me,” Kagon said.

“Oh, that’s right; you missed the… uh… dramatic conclusion.” “Huh?” Kagon asked. “Next time, instead of reading eyes, read feelings,” Inu said. Kagon stood thunderstruck for a second, and asked, “She hit him? Why didn’t she tell me?” “She shouldn’t have to,” Inu said. Kagon walked past Inu and headed upstairs, to the bedroom.

Three hours later, Kagashe was packing the green backpack, when Inu came in. “We need to go northeast, to find the pure mountain, “Inu said. “Huh?! How do you know?” Kagashe asked. “Mom told me that Naraku was heading for the Ox-Tiger, near the pure mountain,” Inu said.

Kagome came into the room, and handed Kagashe the diamond necklace. “Why do you give this to me?” Kagashe asked. “It has special powers and I’m going to have to request you leave the shards, given by Sango’s father to you here, until you return,” Kagome said. Realizing her reasoning, Kagashe took the necklace, and gave Kagome the bag of shards.

Once back with the group, Kagashe said, "I knew something was up, when Ayame arrived and this explains it.” “What do you mean?” Sornada asked. “The strange miasma had to be Naraku,” Kagashe said. “We go north then?” Kagon asked. “Yes,” Kagashe said, and everyone went north, after saying goodbye to Kaede.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.