- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 33

 

The Movies

 

As Inuyasha's team were fighting Menomaru, the moth demon, Kagashe's team headed to the village to help Lady Kaede get rid of the moths. As the day after the lunar month started, weeks after Toran and her siblings left, Shanaru came to Kagashe's team. Kagashe and her team were heading towards the village again, when they met. "Shanaru, this whole thing smells too much like fish," Kagashe said, "It may be that he really isn't dead." "Are you sure?" Inu asked. "Dead sure, Kagashe said, "Especially after what mom said last time about the pure mountain." Shanaru nodded, and headed towards the fork in the road, when she noticed a large snake heading in Kagashe's direction. Using what looked like the Tensaiga, she used the Dragon Strike to kill the snake without hurting Kagashe's team.

Days later Shiori asked, "Have you noticed that the last few nights have all had a full moon?" "It’s because of Kaguya," Kagashe said, "I'm sure Mr. Manure is dead to most everyone, but that is one of his traps to lure Kaguya out; there's no mistake." "How can you be so sure?" Sornada asked. "That's why Inu and I are returning home, not only for supplies but for information as well," Kagashe said.

Later, at the village Kagashe's team was waiting for Inu and Kagashe to return, Shiori gave Inu back the necklace, and said, "It seems the necklace holds power of its own." "It has a barrier of some sort, or so father thinks," Inu said, putting the necklace back on. "Anyways, what on earth happened here?" Kagashe asked. "Some sword was controlling your father," Sagi said, after a long silence. "I see... Sounga," Kagashe said. "Are you going after it?" Inu asked. "We've got our hands full of manure, besides between the two of them, the Sounga will disappear," Kagashe said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.