- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the really late post, its sort of hard when you have to walk accross the street in the middle of night to get internet.
 

Chapter 30

 

The Absorbed Arrow & Kagashe’s Request

As everyone stood there, bewildered, Inu said, “I don’t know what my sister was talking about, but we’d best go find that incarnation.” “Yeah,” Inuyasha said, “If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s another stubborn Kagome; you two are the only ones that are like her.” Kagashe’s group grinned at one another, and the group headed towards the village.

Kagashe was stopped in the woods by Shanaru. “Shanaru, I’ll be fine, but I’m not sure about Inu. I promised he’d be under protection; if you can, can you keep an eye on him and Kagon?” Kagashe asked. Shanaru nodded, and went to follow Kagon and Inu.

A few hours later, Naraku had left Kikyo, and not just because of Onigumo. Kagashe came out of the trees, and Kikyo turned and said, drawing an arrow into her bow, “What do you want?” Kagashe pulled out her sword, and turned it black. Kikyo pulled back an arrow, and released it. The arrow hit the Tetsaiga, and a ripple effect formed in the black area, where the arrow was at. The arrow started to go inside the sword, and after it did, the sword turned gold.

Kikyo blinked, and Kagashe put up the Tetsaiga after transforming it to normal. “Thanks Kikyo that’s all I needed,” Kagashe said. “Why were you trying to absorb my arrow?” Kikyo asked. “I needed the power in order to kill Naraku,” Kagashe said, “He deceived a boy named Kenyo in the way you and Inuyasha were deceived fifty years ago.” Kikyo said, “I see if there is anything I can do to help…” “Yes there is one thing. Something that only you can do,” Kagashe said. “Only me?” Kikyo asked.

“Are you aware that Urasue revived people using magic?” Kagashe asked. Kikyo nodded. “Kenyo was also revived, and he also wanders the earth, some time before you were, by a few days. I want you to put his soul at peace, after Naraku is killed,” Kagashe said. “Alright, and just so you know I see you are part priestess; you can put a curse on any demon, and cause their power to weaken,” Kikyo said. “I wonder if my brother Inu can do the same,” Kagashe said, thinking out loud. “Probably, you are Inuyasha’s daughter, are you not,” Kikyo asked. “Uh, yes,” Kagashe said, “Kikyo don’t tell them that Inu and I are their kids; the time will come when they do find out, but now is not that time.” “What is your name?” Kikyo asked. “Kagashe,” Kagashe said. “Very well, Kagashe, I won’t tell them,” Kikyo said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.