- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 29

 

Onigumo’s Entrance

Over a month later, Kagashe caught Myoga’s trail, and saw him on a cat being chased by another flea. The next day, Kagashe’s team caught up with Myoga, with the help of Shoga. Kagashe said, “Shoga, do what you want with Myoga, but do it after he takes us to Totosai.” “Alright,” Shoga said.

Once at Totosai’s, Kagashe told Totosai the story and the situation, and Totosai said, “I see, well I would never request this of your father, but you being part priestess, have a chance. The only way to strengthen the Tetsaiga, is to absorb the arrow of the only demon- priestess in this time” “You mean Kikyo, correct?” Inu asked. Totosai nodded, and Kagashe picked up the Tetsaiga.

Kagashe’s team left, and seconds later, Shanaru and her demons appeared. “Hello, Shanaru,” Kagashe said. “Kagashe, are you sure you want to go through with this? Its never been accomplished.” Shanaru said. “It’d be no different then getting killed by Mr. Manure,” Kagashe said.

A few days later, Kagashe’s team had found their way back to where Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara were at. All of a sudden, Inuyasha turned his head towards some bushes. “Alright, come on out; what do you want?” Inuyasha said, getting up. “Sorry,” Kagashe said as she and the rest of her team also came out, “We’re just hoping you could lead me to someone.”

The next day, Kagashe’s team and Inuyasha’s were following a Naraku trail, when they came across a battlefield of faceless warriors. “I know where she is,” Kagashe thought to herself. Then she said, “Would you people mind looking after everyone? I have to leave.” “We’ve already got our hands full of Naraku,” Inuyasha said. “Maybe they can help, after all Naraku is the sort that even one group alone can't kill. Oh, and don’t underestimate Inu, I suspect that he’s more powerful than both our parents powers combined, and that’s saying something,” Kagashe said. Kagashe looked at Inuyasha, and he said, “Alright, whatever!” “Oh, and if you are able to, Kill Onigumo’s heart,” Kagashe said. After that, Kagashe sped off.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

Thanks for the reviews.