- Text Size +

Chapter 3 Naraku’s Attack 

As Kagashe, Kenyo, and Kaede were having lunch, a yell was heard outside the hut they were in, and Kagashe grabbed her Tetsaiga, and went outside.  When Kagashe got outside, a Hoard of demons was attacking, and she yelled, “Hey if you’re going to attack someone attack me, but leave these people alone.”  The demons stopped, and one said, “You must be that future girl, who Naraku wants killed.”  “I don’t know why Naraku wants me dead, but I won’t let you destroy the village,” Kagashe said, pulling out the sword, she had recently been given, by her father.  “Naraku is afraid of your knowledge, so he wants you to die,” another demon said.  Kagashe had a threatening look on her face, and all of a sudden, the Tetsaiga began to pulse.  Kagashe look-ed at it, and said, “Bingo!  Now to kill…” Kagashe blinked and the demons grouped up, and headed towards Kagashe.  “Humph!  It’s their funeral.”  At that she released the wind scar, killing all the demons.  After Kagashe killed the demons, she noticed the Saimyosho leaving, but they were too high in the sky for her to kill.  Just then Kaede said, “How did you do that?”  “It’s the basic attack of Tetsaiga,” Kagashe said, “Anyways; do you think you can protect the village on your own now?”  “Aye, no problem,” Kaede said.  “Good, because I’m going to have to leave,” Kagashe said.  “But, how come?”  Kenyo asked, coming outside.  “You saw and heard what those demons said,” Kagashe said, “If I stay I’ll be putting the whole village in danger of more attacks.”  “Wait, I’ll come with you,” Kenyo said.  Kagashe nodded, and an hour later, the two left, heading north.  

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Kagashe and Kenyo I created.