- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 28

 

Kouga’s Reveal

The next morning, Kagashe and Kagon were leaning against each other in a corner, and Kagon woke up and looked at Kagashe. Inu was outside, with Inuyasha, and Inu said, “No there is no Kikyo in our time.” Kagashe and Kagon walked outside, and Inuyasha asked, “What will happen to Kagome?” “That’s up to you to make sure she survives,” Kagashe said. Inuyasha turned, and asked, “What do you mean?” “It’ll be up to you to decide what to do with her once Naraku is gone,” Kagashe said, “That’s all that is going to be said at this time.”

Kagome came around the corner, and Inuyasha turned his head. “What’s going to happen to Kouga?” Kagome asked. “I know that he survives, but as far as any kids, I don’t know,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean? Who could he possibly like, other than Kagome?” Inuyasha yelled. “Ah, then you haven’t met his fiancé,” Kagashe said. “Fiancé?” Inuyasha and Kagome asked. “When will that happen?” Kagome asked. “Not will, did. It happened ages ago,” Kagashe said, “He just forgot.” “Anyways we should get going,” Inu said. “Hold on, Kagome said, “You have shards, don’t you?” “The instructions you gave us is to give them to you after you return from the pure mountain,” Kagashe said.

Kagome and Inuyasha blinked, and Kagome asked, “Wait, are you saying you two know us in the future?” “No one knows you better than us,” Kagashe said. Kagon said, “Uh… Kagashe?”

Taking Kagon’s meaning, Kagashe said, “We’d best be going.” Kagashe, Kagon, and Inu headed towards the well, and Kagome asked, “Have you noticed that those two never call us by name?” “Huh?! So what?” Inuyasha asked. “Oh, never mind, I’m probably imagining things,” Kagome said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.