- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 27

 

The Reveal

The evening after the New Moon, Kagashe and her team were fighting a large amount of demons, Inu and Kagashe's swords stopped working. Kagashe yelled, over the demons, “PUT UP YOUR SWORD, AND USE ARROWS!” Kagashe and Inu returned their swords to their sheaves, they pulled out their bows and arrows, and fired their arrows.

As the noise got louder and closer to the village, Inuyasha said, “Kagome, either go home or go to Kaede’s.” “Wait, jewel shards are coming,” Kagome said. “Do you think it could be Kagashe?” Shippo asked, noticing that Inuyasha grabbed the Tetsaiga to stop it from rattling. “What about it, Inuyasha?” Kagome asked. “I don’t know, if they are here they have a different scent,” Inuyasha said.

Inuyasha and Miroku left and Kagome and Shippo went to Kaede’s. Inuyasha and Miroku got to the hill, and got rid of the demons, long enough for Kagashe’s team to escape to Kaede’s.

After the demons were killed, Inuyasha and Miroku went to Kaede’s. Kagome asked Kagon while Inuyasha and Miroku got rid of the demons, “Kagon, why are they acting so weird?” “Oh, this is normal for this time,” Kagon said. “They weren’t like this last time,” Kagome said. “Last time it wasn’t one of their three nights,” Kagon said. “Three?” Kagome asked. “Yes, it happens for three nights; this being the last night, because they are quarter demons,” Kagon said.

Kagashe and Inu’s hair, claws, and, eyes changed, two seconds after Kagon stopped talking. “Have any of you seen Myoga?” Kagashe who was in a corner, asked. “No, he disappeared after Inuyasha killed Ryokotsei with the Backlash Wave,” Shippo said. “Oh, I see,” Kagashe said.

Inuyasha and Miroku came through the door, and Inuyasha asked, “Kagashe?” “Yes, tonight’s one of our nights,” Kagashe said. Inu was over by the window looking out through a slit in the shade. “Inu, get over here,” Kagashe said, strictly. Inu quickly got away from the window, and got next to Kagashe.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.