- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review
 

Chapter 26

 

The Black Tetsaiga

 

Days later, Kagashe’s team was under attack by demons, when a strange human-like creature, with red eyes, light green hair, and spider fangs appeared. The creature had maroon fur on his hands, which had an eye on it, and a purple outfit on.

“What is that?” Sornada asked. Kagashe sniffed the air, and said, “No doubt about it; it’s another incarnation of that creep, Naraku.” “My name is Narsing. I am called the dark shadow of Naraku,” the creature said. “Dark Shadow?” Kagashe said raising one eyebrow. “Yes, I’m only half the power of Naraku’s ultimate form,” Narsing said. “Bring it on,” Sornada said pulling out her paddle. The eight half-siblings pulled out their swords, and Sonli said, pulling out a hatchet out of nowhere, “I won’t waste magic on you.” Kaloga pulled out his whip, Inu pulled out the Teesi, Kagon pulled out a bow and arrow, and Kagashe pulled out her Tetsaiga.

Everyone attacked Narsing all at once, and Narsing started to laugh. After Inu fired a flying bird out of the Teesi, which chopped off his arm, a bunch of the Saimyosho shot at Narsing, and Narsing absorbed the Saimyosho. Narsing finally stopped laughing. All of a sudden, Kagashe ran towards Narsing, and the Tetsaiga turned black; Kagashe then used the Black Tetsaiga to destroy Narsing.

After Narsing was killed, a whip of light destroyed seven demons and Kagon destroyed twenty demons that were trying to kill Kagashe. “Thanks, cousin,” Kagashe called. Shanaru left, and Kagashe asked, “Does anyone know where Totosai lives?” Nobody answered, and Inu asked, “Why do you need to speak with him?” “Inu did you not hear what that incarnation said?” Inu blinked. “It said that it was only half of Naraku’s power,” Kagashe said. “I see well I suppose we go after Myoga,” Inu said.

Kagashe nodded, and Inu said, “I wonder if our cousin will need to use her sword?” “Does she know how to use it?” Kagashe asked. “She knows how, and used to train in her world, but now the training is put to the test, since she is attacked by evil demons day after day by demons that are neither on Naraku’s nor on her side wanting us killed,” Inu said. The group headed towards where Inuyasha and his team would arrive the next day, after fighting the tree of the Human-faced fruits.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.