- Text Size +
 

Chapter 25

 

Predictions

 

As Kagashe, Kagon, and Inu returned to the village, Kagome came by and Kagashe caught Kagome. “Listen, he will never truly choose Kikyo. Remember that at any time,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean?” Kagome asked. “It’d be best to let time walk,” Kagashe said, looking away. The three of them headed to Kaede’s hut.

Later that night, Kagashe’s team noticed the soul collectors from over the hill, and Kagashe put her hand on her face, and shook her head. Kagashe put her hand down and said, “We need to go back.” “What?! Why?” Sornada asked. “You’ll see,” Kagashe said.

As they reaproached the village, Miroku and Sango were talking with Inuyasha, who had left the forest seconds before. Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara, saw Kagashe’s team, and Inuyasha saw Kagashe looking strangely at him and him only. “What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?” Inuyasha asked. “You may be able to fool yourself, but you will never fool your closest friends, and soon to be family,” Kagashe said. “How do you know what happened, you weren’t there,” Inuyasha steamed. “Have you already forgotten that we are from the future?” Kagashe asked.

Inuyasha blinked. “It’s all in history, you get sealed and then released by your future wife,” Kagashe said. “Tell us what will happen to…” Miroku started to ask. “If it is about Kikyo, after Naraku is finally killed, she disappears because her soul is finally calmed; which means she doesn’t return,” Kagashe said. Inuyasha looked at Kagashe, and Miroku said, “So you’re saying Inuyasha is only fooling himself, when he goes after Kikyo.” “Yes and he has always been like that,” Kagashe said. “You would know you are following his path and attitude,” Inu said. “Inu, HEEL BOY!” Kagashe yelled. Crash! Inu crashed to the ground, hard, face first. “We go, come on, Inu,” Kagashe said after a few seconds. Inu got up and followed his sister.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.