- Text Size +
 

Chapter 22

 

The Wolf Meeting

 

Five hours later, Kagashe stopped, and Inu said, “What is it?” “How could I have forgotten?” Kagashe said to herself. “How could…” Inu started to say, “What the?” “Do I have to ask?” Kagashe said, looking at a whirlwind heading in their direction.

As Kouga stopped, he asked, “Just who are you?” “Hello you must be Kouga!” Kagashe said. “Why do you two smell like that mutt?” Kouga asked. “We’re from the future, and I take it you’re after Naraku?” Kagashe said. “Uh yeah, wait a minute…” Kouga said, looking closely at Kagashe. “If you’re able to figure it out, don’t say anything to them. We’ll tell them in due time, but for now lets leave them guessing, alright, Kouga,” Kagashe requested. “I don’t really know why, but okay,” Kouga said. “Thanks, we don’t want them knowing too soon; good luck with Naraku’s puppet’s incarnations tomorrow night,” Kagashe said. “I didn’t understand half of that, but Naraku is going to appear tomorrow?” Kouga asked. “Yes, so keep all senses peeled,” Kagashe said. “Gotcha,” Kouga said. Just then Ginta and Hakakaku showed up, with the wolves, and Kouga said, “Well see you!” At that Kouga took off again, and Ginta said, “Com’ on Kouga, slow down.”

“So, what now?” Inu asked. “I suppose we can go home tonight,” Kagashe said, “Naraku’s going to be busy for the next two days. Let’s not bother with incarnations and puppets.”

The next evening, Kagashe, Kaloga, Sornada, Kornu, Flufly, Sagi, Nagi, Flugi, Forfo, Fing, Sonli, Inu, and Kagon were at their village with Kaede, and Inu, Kagashe, and Kagon went through the well, to go home.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.