- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Depending on whether or not I have a working internet, I may or may not be able to post as often.  Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 20

 

More Members and the Adamant Barrage

 

Ten days later, Kagashe, Kagon, Kaloga, Sornada, and Inu had met eight other half-demons, that were also half-siblings, which Naraku had deceived. Kornu, Flufly, Sagi, Nagi, Flugi, Forfo, Fing, and Sonili were the names, and all were siblings to another. Sonili was the only one, however, that possessed magic illusions, and was the youngest. The siblings, except for Kornu and Flufly were boys, and they all wore blue kimonos of one sort or another. They all had purple hair and yellow eyes, except for the youngest, which had blue eyes; each had a different hair length. All of a sudden, a large creature that was all black, with red eyes in the form of a coyote appeared before the group the day of the solar eclipse.

The half-demons along with the others, made short work of the coyote, suddenly, a stronger than usual miasma circled the group. Kagashe spotted the point where Naraku was, and said, “Everyone, get back.” Inu asked after getting behind his sister, “Uh… didn’t she just learn the barrier breaker?” “Uh… yeah!” Kagon said who was already behind Kagashe. “How is it that she can wield the Tetsaiga like that after just a few days?” Inu asked. Kagashe used the Adamant Barrage against Naraku, who somehow got away thanks to a flock of demon geese that were in between Naraku and Kagashe at that moment.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.