- Text Size +
Chapter 2 Onigumo Morphs Into Naraku Kenyo and Young Kaede were sitting in the hut, when Kenyo asked, “Who is she?  Is she related to the Inuyasha that got sealed?”  “I don’t know, she said that her name was Kagashe, but I don’t see how she could be, although she certainly looks like him.”  Young Kaede said.  Kagashe blinked, and said, “Yes, it is true; I do look like him, because I am his daughter from the future.  He was unsealed by my mom.”  “But…but isn’t he evil?”  Young Kaede asked.  “Him? Evil?  Don’t even joke.  He was simply betrayed by Kikyo, or so he believed for a while,” Kagashe said.  Kagashe moved her feet around, but stopped, when something poked her.  Kagashe reached into her pocket and pulled out a jewel shard.  “Well, no wonder I passed through the well,” Kagashe said, “Oh, yeah, mom gave it to me this morning.  Speaking of which, I had better get back; it’s getting late.”  “Will you be back?”  Kenyo asked.  “Sure, and Kaede I’ll help you protect the village,” Kagashe said.  “Okay, hurry back,” Young Kaede said.Four days later, Kagashe and Kenyo were in Kaede’s hut, when Kaede got up to find Onigumo.  When Kaede got to the cave, she realized he was gone.  There was the smell of smoke in the air and there was no sign of Onigumo anywhere.

It has been twenty years since Kagashe came to the Feudal era, and Kaede, who is now thirty, has learned to shoot arrows better, thanks to Kagashe.  Kenyo has decided to move to Kaede’s village.  Naraku, who is still in hiding, almost invisible, who has already caused Miroku’s grandfather’s death, is now setting his sights back at the village, little knowing what mistake he was about to make.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Kenyo and kagashe I created.