- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry something wierd happened with the site.
 

Chapter 9

 

Return to the Demon Slayers Village

 

The next morning as Kagashe was leaving, Kagon said, “Wait, can I join you?” “Are you sure you’ll survive?” Kagashe asked. “Yeah, sure!” Kagon said. “Fine, just don’t get killed,” Kagashe said. The two of them then left.

Days later, Kagashe and Kagon came upon the demon slayers village, yet again. As they approached the door, it opened, and spears were aimed at Kagashe. Kirara walked forward, and stopped when she saw Kagashe. “Who is she?” a man asked. “Yeah, Kirara seems to know her,” another said. Just then the lord, Sango’s and Kohaku’s father, came out, and said, “Kagashe, right?” Please come inside.” The guards to the village withdrew their weapons, and Kagashe and Kagon followed the lord. Kohaku was training in the back of the lord’s house, and Kirara untransformed into her kitten form, to go watch. “So, has there been any word on this demon?” The lord asked. “I…I don’t really know, I mean I haven’t heard anything. I just got freed from being under a spell a couple of days ago, so I don’t really know anything as of yet,” Kagashe said. “Oh, I see!” The lord said. “I’ll tell you one thing though, if Naraku ever comes near me, then he’ll wish he was never born,” Kagashe said. “It sounds like you’re really ticked off at him,” the lord said. “Agitated would be the word. He probably caused Kenyo’s death, and then Kenyo sealed me to a tree north of here. So yeah, I guess I am, but I am angrier than normal because he did the same thing to my father,” Kagashe said, “Anyways, where’s Sango?” “Oh she’s out slaying demons,” the Lord said. “Oh, well I guess I’ll meet her someday,” Kagashe said. “Yes, well my only concern is she won’t ever find someone to be with,” the Lord said, “Or at least at the moment.” “Oh, don’t worry about that, she’ll find someone,” Kagashe said, “A bit of a pervert, but with some good qualities. Or at least that’s what I hear.” “Who is this anyway, you said that Kenyo died,” the Lord asked, with a relaxed look on his face. “Oh, this is Kagon, he was the one that broke the seal,” Kagashe said. “Oh, and before you leave, could you take the jewel shards that we have collected to your mom? You did say she was a priestess, last time you were here, didn’t you?” the Lord asked. “Yes of course. If shards are being found then she has to be somewhere in this world,” Kagashe said. The Lord gave Kagashe ten shards, and then the three of them went to watch Kohaku.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.