- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Bits and pieces of the Manga are included.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it may sound like a repeat, but once the series gets going, it’ll get interesting.
Chapter 1 The Meeting        It is three days after Kikyo’s death, and a 16 year old pops out of the Bone Eater’s Well.  The girl had on a red shirt, with red pants, and long silver hair, with dog-like ears, claws and brown eyes.  The girl started walking through the forest, and said, “The Sacred Tree should give me an idea as to what time I’m in.”  As she moved the giant leaves of other trees out of the way, she stopped when she saw Inuyasha.  Upon noticing that the vines weren’t around the tree yet, she said, “Kikyo must’ve died recently.  I better get to the village, before I’m caught.”  She then continued through the forest.  A few minutes later, she arrived on the outskirts of the village, and noticed a hoard of demons about to attack.  So, she headed to the front of the lines, and yelled at the demons, “You leave this village alone.”  The ringleader, who was a bull, said, “And what if we don’t, what of it?”  “Well, I’ll tell you what of it,” the girl said, raising her arm, and exposing claws, “You are going to die.  Any hoard of demons must belong to Naraku.”  “How does she know about Naraku?” a bug demon asked.  “I’m from the future,” the girl said.  “Then, Naraku will want you dead,” the bull said.  “Whatever, just shut-up, and die.  Iron stealer,” the girl yelled, using her claws to destroy some of the demons.  As she got back on the ground, she turned to the villagers who were just standing there blinking.  “And just what are you people doing?”  I can’t kill them all by myself.  Now come on if you want to live,” the girl said. 

Later, after the demons were killed, young Kaede let the girl into her house.  “So, ye name’s Kagashe?”  Young Kaede asked.  “Yes,” the girl said.  “So, why did ye come here?”  Young Kaede asked.  “It wasn’t my idea actually.  I was pushed into the well,” Kagashe said, “I’m still a little confused, as to how I passed through to this time though.”  Just then a fifteen year old priest from another village came through the door, and moved the straw flap.  “Kaede?” the priest said.  “Yes?”  Young Kaede said.  “We just heard about your sister yesterday,” the priest said, “My name is Kenyo.”  Kagashe, who was sitting on the floor staring at Kenyo, couldn’t help but notice that Kenyo couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Kagashe and Kenyo I created.