- Text Size +

In Miroku's Eyes Things Are Different.

May 19, 1492,

A Demon I sence no evil from named Koga who fought my grandfathers archnemisis Naraku Was Brought To the Hospitol.

 

June 4, 1492

The Demon Koga Left And Kagome Seems To specially Tend To An Elderly Man Who seems to be in shock.

 

July 8

Koga The Demon Was Brougt Back To the Hospitol Severly Injured, and 6 People Were brought To the hospitol.It seems everyone Writes.

 

july 31

The Demon Koga Left Again As He Told Me He would Brobablyy Be not gone for long.

 

September 4

Rush Hour!!! To many People Are Coming In from Toxic Demon Bites, From A spider Demon, And We told Kagome it was because the witer is on close end of all of us

 

October 17

Demon named Koga Has Returned and it seems Kagome Gets Less Tolerable With the shocked old man more and more.

 

March 21, 1493

Koga Checks In and out at full health as he pleases giving me soutras often, Kagome Mumbles about some plan but when i asked her it she freaked out to the core.

 

May 5

The Shocked Elderly Man Was Visiouly Head-hunted,and Koga Gaave me some soutras witch used to belong to Kikyo The Preistess, To keep The Hospitol Safe. I Am Sorry For not writing throught winter but it has been overcrowded. Also Sesshy Attacked a man to death 4 days ago and Inuyasha Beat Up a vet for Hiting him with a stool I heard.

 

June 9

The Marm Season Is On its way and patience are on there way in and out of the hospitol.

 

June 10

Kgome Speaks Of her Plan, and tells me not to write it.

Chapter End Notes:
Sucky, Right?