- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Author’s Notes:

Koishii: Japanese for Beloved, a term of endearment.

Osuwari: Literally, “Sit Boy!” it’s a command used for dogs and is completely different from the word ‘sit.’

See the Anime Episodes 133 & 134, “A Fateful love song from before we met.”

 

 

Koishii:

“Inuyasha… OSWARI, Osuwari, Osuwari, Osuwari, Osuwari! Humph!” and Kagome stalked out of Keade’s home, storm clouds floating around her head.

Shortly after, one could hear the sounds of a male voice cursing loudly drifting from within the small hut.

“Damn that bitch and this fucking rosary! Stupid bitch and her fucking “Osuwari!” Keade watched Inuyasha’s tirade with a bored look and a hint of wry amusement, “Inuyasha, ye anger at Kagome is greatly misplaced; for she was not the one who collared ye.”

Inuyasha gave her a death glare and said “Who asked you ya old hag?” She ignored it, “I am quite aware that ye have not asked for my input, Inuyasha however,

I am sure if ye would not antagonize Kagome then ye would not be sat. Inuyasha stopped pacing the floor and fell boneless to the floor, a scowl on his face, and his hands in the sleeves of his haori.

“It is just couldn’t that bitch have picked a different word? I am not a fucking dog! Kikyo never put a rosary on me.”

Keade raised her eyebrow, “Then perhaps ye do not know who made your Kotodama?” At his puzzled look of confusion, and prompt headshake of no she continued,

“Kikyo-sama made and enchanted the beads herself, shortly before she died she told me of her plans to give them to ye."

"Her choice of the command word was something I believe that ye would find quite interesting. I always found it strange that she would choose to use ‘Koishii.’ So you see Inuyasha, Osuwari is not so bad after all."

She looked up to see his faced drained of color, and he was visibly shaken, he said not a word as he turned and walked woodenly out the door towards the direction of Goshinboku.