[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Inuyasha has an unfortunate run-in with a little blue pill...
Rated: R
Categories: Humor, Humor > One-Shots Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9806 Read: 942
Published: 16 Feb 2009 Updated: 17 Mar 2009
Story Notes:

*This is a parody on all the fics where Inuyasha’s demon stamina allows him to have sex all night long. This isn’t meant to offend anyone, and I really have no problem with stories that do that as long as they’re well-written. The title is a play on "Erectile Dysfunction." This story is also not meant to offend anyone with ED. I’m sorry if it does, but I don’t think I crossed any lines here*

**This story features under-age drinking (legal age in Japan is 20). Consider yourself warned. So I don’t want to receive any angry emails! (I’m thinking of one fellow author in particular who recently had an unfortunate experience with something like this…she knows who she is!)**

***I didn’t write a lemon for this story, but there is some mention of sex. Nothing to be too concerned about. The story is primarily rated for Inuyasha’s potty mouth***

1. Erectile Dysinformation by King Baka [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4961 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Payback by King Baka [Reviews - 0] (4845 words)

(drum roll) And now, back by popular demand, the sequel to "Erectile Dysinformation!"