- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's short, but please rate and review.
Chapter 8

An Unanswered Question


Later, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kagashe, Young Kagashe, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sanku, Kirara, Kouga, Koame, and Ayame left the castle and headed towards the rebuilt village. Kouga left Ginta in charge, and Servici came out of her room, as they were leaving, but they didn’t see her, and she asked, “Who are they?” “They are your half-brother’s half-brother and his friends,” Roku said. “Oh, and who are you six?” Servici asked. Servici had silver hair, golden eyes, and a crescent moon on her forehead, with a curved stripe on each side of her face, with a whitish-blue kimono.
After explaining who they were, Servici said, “Oh, I see I remember hearing that my stepfather wanted the four war gods dead, before he died, I just wish I could have met him.” Ginta asked, “You mean you’re not mad at him?” “It really wasn’t my step-father’s fault that he had to kill my father; it was actually Sounga Jr.’s, so I don’t blame him for what happened. What I don’t understand, is why mom sent me to the east when Sesshomaru was born,” Servici said.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  Servici, the Kagashes, Sanku, and Koame I created.