- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Future Girl will be posted after Spring Break.
Chapter 20

Closing In

After everything was in the open, Totosai said, “Forginji you might not be needed for this battle, but if you wish to help, I won’t stop you.” “Of course, and I see you are also a dog,” Forginji said. Totosai just stared, and Inuyasha said, “He’s a dog?” “You know I hate to say it, but he gives dense a whole new meaning,” Sanku said. “What was that?!” Inuyasha yelled. “Inuyasha,” Kagome said, “Sit boy!” Crash! Crash! Inuyasha and Young Kagashe crashed to the floor.
Meanwhile, Servici, Sesshomaru, Kagura, Shanaru, Rin, Ah-Un, and Jaken had come upon a bloody rock, and a lizard; the lizard raised its head wearily, and said, “Hakadoshi will pay…” It then collapsed, dying. Sesshomaru continued south, and the others followed. “Milord, wherest are we going?” Jaken asked. Hakadoshi’s been here,” Kagura said, “And if I am to remain free, then we must kill Hakadoshi.”
Three hours later, Inuyasha’s and Kouga’s teams had left Totosai’s, and had also found the bloody rock with the dead lizard on it. “Come on we’ve got the trail, now lets move out,” Inuyasha said. Everyone followed, and Kagome asked, “Inuyasha, what’s wrong?” Before Inuyasha could answer, Future Kagashe said, “Sesshomaru’s been here.”
Meanwhile, Hakadoshi was now at a beach. Hakadoshi, his horse, and men were walking towards a mountain, when the Saimyosho showed up. “What? Why is “he” after me?” Hakadoshi asked. Two of his servants looked at him and one said, “I know Naraku had been planning to use Rin and Kohaku to escape before he moved to the other castle, and I guess he failed to absorb Sesshomaru.” Hakadoshi looked at them, and said, “Well, that makes sense. Let’s move out, and go to the castle.” At that the group headed towards the castle on the other side of the mountains.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I created Forginji, Servici, Shanaru, and Future Kagashe.